• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

We've had plenty of it this month.

_125738760_mediaitem125738759.jpg

You want some? 😄

Tis but a puddle, here is the uk we have different levels of rain from spitting down to wisping in the air, to it's about to hammer it down also have raining cats and dogs.

The complexities of rain in the UK you have no idea after all we are British 🤣🤣🤣

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Basil 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 6

Just now, Basil said:

Tis but a puddle, here is the uk we have different levels of rain from spitting down to wisping in the air, to it's about to hammer it down also have raining cats and dogs.

The complexities of rain in the UK you have no idea after all we are British 🤣🤣🤣

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Basil 🤣🤣🤣

You know what worries me?

If you guys got the heat wave that bad over there, I can't imagine the heat wave we're going to experience here.

tumblr_mj7ixxGmcq1ql8t12o1_500.gifv

• Sad 8

Just now, Fortis93 said:

You know what worries me?

If you guys got the heat wave that bad over there, I can't imagine the heat wave we're going to experience here.

tumblr_mj7ixxGmcq1ql8t12o1_500.gifv

Mate global warming is here our heatwave came from Africa over spain france and finally to us.

On news was new record and these records have been getting broken more in last 15 years than the 100 years before and that is fact and it's not getting any better!

When I move I be kitting out house with split air con units in 2 of the bedrooms and the main lounge, the newest ones work upto 50c outside in cooling and now come with 10 year warranty.

This unfortunately will not be going away the frequency is more and more as stated on the news.

I will sleeping at 18c like a baby while everyone sweats, ain't doing it anymore.

A split system each is around 500_600 pounds to buy plus install costs.

So worth it imho

I have to pay for 3 but hey ho 😁

Basil :D

• Like 6

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Basil:

Mate global warming is here our heatwave came from Africa over spain france and finally to us.

On news was new record and these records have been getting broken more in last 15 years than the 100 years before and that is fact and it's not getting any better!

When I move I be kitting out house with split air con units in 2 of the bedrooms and the main lounge, the newest ones work upto 50c outside in cooling and now come with 10 year warranty.

This unfortunately will not be going away the frequency is more and more as stated on the news.

I will sleeping at 18c like a baby while everyone sweats, ain't doing it anymore.

So worth it imho

Nevertheless - for our nature this facts are a really big problem.

Our trees are drying up - likewise the moors.

Just two problems of thousands...

• Sad 5

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

POLTERGEIST Ultimate Collector's edition und Steelbook

Tobe Hooper Poltergeist GIF

Für September angekündigt und bei FNAC, Amazon Frankreich, Italien und UK gelistet.

Poltergeist_1.thumb.jpg.71ce974f6417b94dd8e1329a6b1fc97d.jpg

Poltergeist_2.thumb.jpg.4980e4b539fa7617ef061fd45a1bd370.jpg

Da hat das Creative 😆Team wieder ganze Arbeit beim Steel geleistet.

Ich warte dann mal auf die Cinemuseum Edition 2030 zum Verstecken dieses Paradebeispiel für Underperformance.

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

40 minutes ago, Basil said:

So worth it imho

27 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

I think this is the issue.

Our previous government was mostly made of up of people who denied climate change/global warming.

So, when we had one of the worst heat waves/bush fires in history, there was hardly any protection or reparations in place for those killed, those who lost homes, endangered forests and animals.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Agreed but unless you stop the 2 biggest polluters in the world if the whole of Europe went net zero got rid of fossil fuels it still would not stop global warming 

In my head you got china america

Then likes of Australia with coal

No.offence @Fortis93 👍

So we all end up either under water or wildfires and still all the governments still pu$$yfoot around the problem making promises that actually mean nothing in the bigger picture

Read America does 85% of coal

So until that bits stopped nothing will change.

At least I be dead hopefully by time this comes to really bite, I'm 47 now if I'm lucky be in my box by 85-90

Leave the world to all the mess

Lucky for me I have no children

But my 4 cousins have 6 between them it those I feel sorry for.

Now I get off this morbid subject 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Basil
  • Like 7

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Masterblaster:

Ich wurde dazu sagen , du muss es auch nicht verstehen, das erwarte ich von dir nicht.  Alles was ich erwarte von dir  hast du vollkommend richtig gemacht ! 

Wenn du erfahrungen damit hast und willst thousand von $$s bezahlen dann kannst du es gestalten wie du  es fuer righting siehst und kannst mich damit irritieren.  Bis dahin wenn du dabei sein mochtest muss du es leider so machen wie ich es fur righting halte . 

Ich bin kein kleines dummerchen,  glaube das oder nicht. 

Warm heisst es Virtual Entrance Ticket ? und nicht Anzahlung ?  Weil es kein Anzahlung ist.  Eine anzahlung muss ich zuruck zahlen.  Ein Digitale Product jedoch nicht. 

Hast du die Terms dazu gelesen ?  Das Geld kann nur in Form ein gutschrift Auf der Rechnung gegeben werden.  Es gift sons kein Geldwert. 

So falls du for hast mich zu verarschen und willst die Rechnung nicht bezahlen fuer die Ware wir fur dich bestellt haben , verlierest du zumal das VET,  eine Anzahlungen muesste ich warscheinlich zuruckerstatten nach viel hin und her.

Es gibt einfach zuviele schlechte menschen auf diese Welt.

Basil I don't have to manage your money for members by taking a large amount.  If the member gets paid next week for example they can put some aside so when the invoice comes it won't be so hard to pay.  Surely grown folks who have a job , family and a bank account know how to budget their income.

I know I have an insurance premium in January , I don't wait till December to start to save, knowing it can't be done.

Most people are surely smart enough to know if they only have 800 Euros a month they can't spend 600 on collecting and still have enough to eat and pay bills. 

Everyone that requested this release, no matter if just yesterday or last year KNEW that it would not be a $100 item, so I don't understand the logic of waiting so long before putting money aside for it, no matter how little it would help when the D Day comes.

JA ES GIBT WIRKLICH ZUVIELE BÖSE MENSCHEN AUF DER WELT, ICH REDE AUS ERFAHRUNG

• Like 4

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Basil:

Agreed but unless you stop the 2 biggest polluters in the world if the whole of Europe went net zero got rid of fossil fuels it still would not stop global warming 

In my head you got china america

Then likes of Australia with coal

No.offence @Fortis93 👍

So we all end up either under water or wildfires and still all the governments still stop using inappropriate language foot around the problem making promises that actually mean nothing in the bigger picture

Read America does 85% of coal

So until that bits stopped nothing will change.

At least I be dead hopefully by time this comes to really bite, I'm 47 now if I'm lucky be in my box by 85-90

Leave the world to all the mess

Lucky for me I have no children

But my 4 cousins have 6 between them it those I feel sorry for.

Now I get off this morbid subject 🤣🤣🤣🤣

...and we (the world) have nothing better to do than investing billions of dollars and euros in wars.

• Like 6