• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 5 Minuten schrieb pluto57:

Na ja...da sitzt man mit seiner Frau zusammen beim Abendessen....und die erzählt einem was. Und das Schlimme daran ist, die Frauen wollen dann, dass man dann auch was sagt, wo man häufig lieber schweigen würde....🤐

und falls du von nem Urlaub erzählst, bitte nicht vergessen, Farbe, Muster, Geruch des Vorhangs im 2. Hotelzimmer zu beschreiben. Ist essentiell für die Story😄

Edited by hal56
  • Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Gladiator_MV said:

...na, ich hatte doch den...

Crawl (Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany] Thread erstellt... Bisschen farblich (hervorgehoben) ect. Habe/Hatte Mir schon ein wenig Mühe gegeben...

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/20357-crawl-blu-ray-mediabook-germany/#comment-578049

...wurde einfach geändert! Ohne Wenn & Aber! 😞😠 Ja, war das letzte Mal... Für Mich...

In einem anderen Forum wurde ich sogar dafür mal gelobt! Von einem Mod. Der auch Threads erstellt hatte... Er hat es geschätzt, weil er weiss Zeit & Mühe usw.

Fande ich damals sehr nett von ihm! 👌🍻

Viele Member erstellen oft Release Topics, die komplett anders aussehen als alle anderen, da wird dann angeglichen. Ich habe mal nachgesehen und ein Mod war bei deinem Topic definitiv zu übereifrig, da auch Infos entfernt wurden, die schon wichtig waren 😥. Es war aber schon korrekt, das Bild mit Wasserzeichen von einer anderen Seite auszuwechseln.

Sorry, werde es mal weiterleiten und habe es wieder etwas angeglichen . Also nicht gleich beleidigt sein 🙏

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Gladiator_MV and @raylight

I stopped putting any steel threads up 6 months ago because someone was either deleting them or either moving to multi retailer threads automatically.

When in fact I knew they where say a Amazon exclusive or such like by years of experience.

When asked about moving them was told they all multi retailer till proved otherwise 🤣🤣🤣

And IF became exclusive would then be move BACK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its like I not been in the steelbook game 9 years and they knew better, fair enough.

I have my own way of dealing with that behaviour and without be rude or nasty to anyone either. That becomes I don't post those threads anymore.

The other point that has been completely missed you keep moving threads around no one can easily track them any more. It is an issue tracking

Because set up on thread in say zavvi and ends up in multiretailer instead with no notice to anyone or even a link thru, not hard.

My threads would have been upto standard on 2 other sites all ok.

The most annoying bit out of all of the above was simple deletion without even a PM to say why, just rude imho.

And sure fire way of upsetting people.

If something was wrong say why it's not hard is it?

Then you educate no one if something was wrong.

so no I vote with my feet now they dont appreciate it can take 20_30 mins work to set up each one and if you feel being ignored and walked over in that case.

It does become upsetting but that's never thought about.

I do understand why you get upset and I think is fair and reasonable👍

Be nice if someone listened and tried to come up with a good way forward 

Because currently staff are creating alot of there own work in those sections, where as it could be a very different situation if they used experience members overall.

That's my food for thought to improve it.

All the best 

Basil 👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Viele Member erstellen oft Release Topics, die komplett anders aussehen als alle anderen, da wird dann angeglichen. Ich habe mal nachgesehen und ein Mod war bei deinem Topic definitiv zu übereifrig, da auch Infos entfernt wurden, die schon wichtig waren 😥. Es war aber schon korrekt, das Bild mit Wasserzeichen von einer anderen Seite auszuwechseln.

Sorry, werde es mal weiterleiten und habe es wieder etwas angeglichen . Also nicht gleich beleidigt sein 🙏

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Gladiator_MV and @raylight

I stopped putting any steel threads up 6 months ago because someone was either deleting them or either moving to multi retailer threads automatically.

When in fact I knew they where say a Amazon exclusive or such like by years of experience.

When asked about moving them was told they all multi retailer till proved otherwise 🤣🤣🤣

And IF became exclusive would then be move BACK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Its like I not been in the steelbook game 9 years and they knew better, fair enough.

I have my own way of dealing with that behaviour and without be rude or nasty to anyone either. That becomes I don't post those threads anymore.

The other point that has been completely missed you keep moving threads around no one can easily track them any more. It is an issue tracking

Because set up on thread in say zavvi and ends up in multiretailer instead with no notice to anyone or even a link thru, not hard.

My threads would have been upto standard on 2 other sites all ok.

The most annoying bit out of all of the above was simple deletion without even a PM to say why, just rude imho.

And sure fire way of upsetting people.

If something was wrong say why it's not hard is it?

Then you educate no one if something was wrong.

so no I vote with my feet now they dont appreciate it can take 20_30 mins work to set up each one and if you feel being ignored and walked over in that case.

It does become upsetting but that's never thought about.

I do understand why you get upset and I think is fair and reasonable👍

Be nice if someone listened and tried to come up with a good way forward 

Because currently staff are creating alot of there own work in those sections, where as it could be a very different situation if they used experience members overall.

That's my food for thought to improve it.

All the best 

Basil 👍

It’s one of the reason I don’t do a lot of new release topics anymore. Like @Basil said you spend 20-30 minutes putting it together, and someone comes behind you and deletes, merges it, or butchers it without even consulting you to discuss why. It’s rather annoying what’s the point of helping each other with new releases if someone is going to go behind you and undo everything you just did. Not to mention they are getting really anal about how they want it done. I feel like a teacher is correcting my schoolwork. I think some are taking it a little to far with the over correcting! The least someone could do is have the common courtesy to message you and tell you they moved it, or it was a double post, it got moved, or whatever the reason may be.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb pluto57:

Na ja...da sitzt man mit seiner Frau zusammen beim Abendessen....und die erzählt einem was. Und das Schlimme daran ist, die Frauen wollen dann, dass man dann auch was sagt, wo man häufig lieber schweigen würde....🤐

na ja 🙄 .....ich, unterhalte mich mit meinem Mann und frage etwas .... und muss die Frage 5x wiederholen ..... ich, dann haaaalllooo ..... er ,ja hab dich gehört ...... ich dann, ich warte auf meine Antwort ..... er ,ja ich muss erst überlegen ...... ich, wie lange dauert das denn .... er ,was wolltest du wissen ..... ich , hab ich vergessen 😈

ABER andersherum .... er fragt mich wie der Film ausgegangen ist (er war eingeschlafen) ...... ich kaue gerade an meinem Apfel und muss erst mal unterschlucken.... er , ja wie denn nun .... ich ,siehste so geht mir das mit dir auch immer ......  🤣

• Haha 13

32 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

well 🙄  ..... me, talk to my husband and ask something .... and have to repeat the question 5x ..... me, then haaaalllooo ..... he, yes, heard you .. .... I then, I'm waiting for my answer ..... he, yes, I have to think about it first ...... I, how long does it take .... he, what did you want to know ... .. me, I forgot  😈

BUT the other way around .... he asks me how the film ended (he fell asleep) ...... I'm chewing on my apple and have to swallow first .... he, yes, how now .... I, you see, I always feel that way with you......   🤣

Lindy my darling I mean this in the nicest way possible, could it be you are a bit like nils and just a bit nuts 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Because that post properly crack me up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 9

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

na ja 🙄 .....ich, unterhalte mich mit meinem Mann und frage etwas .... und muss die Frage 5x wiederholen ..... ich, dann haaaalllooo ..... er ,ja hab dich gehört ...... ich dann, ich warte auf meine Antwort ..... er ,ja ich muss erst überlegen ...... ich, wie lange dauert das denn .... er ,was wolltest du wissen ..... ich , hab ich vergessen 😈

ABER andersherum .... er fragt mich wie der Film ausgegangen ist (er war eingeschlafen) ...... ich kaue gerade an meinem Apfel und muss erst mal unterschlucken.... er , ja wie denn nun .... ich ,siehste so geht mir das mit dir auch immer ......  🤣

So süß ihr Beiden :D

graphics grandma GIF

• Haha 9