Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

da kann man aber mal sehen wie unterschiedlich die Geschmäcker sind

War ja nicht auf seine Beurteilung des Films bezogen, sondern dass er aufgrund der Länge des Films erst spät ins Bett ist und so früh schon wieder wach ist 😅 Natürlich hat jeder eine andere Meinung. Ich selbst werde den Film erst am Wochenende sehen.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

michael-keaton-im-batman.gif

tumblr_mev0wfwwtS1rykdxao1_500.gif

I'm NOT Batman

the-batman-robert-pattinson.gif

Shocking how popular and highly praised the film is 🙄 , wasn't bad, but absolutely nothing special either. Maybe more on that later.

Haters Reaction GIF by Jamie Kennedy

I knew you wasn’t going to give Robert fair judgment. You been trashing this guy ever since he was announced as the character.

shame on you GIF by cerecdoctors

• Like 2
  • Haha 15

vor 3 Minuten schrieb icewire:

War ja nicht auf seine Beurteilung des Films bezogen, sondern dass er aufgrund der Länge des Films erst spät ins Bett ist und so früh schon wieder wach ist 😅 Natürlich hat jeder eine andere Meinung. Ich selbst werde den Film erst am Wochenende sehen.

habe das schon verstanden was du geschrieben hast

• Like 6

vor einer Stunde schrieb extantsrevenge:

michael-keaton-im-batman.gif

tumblr_mev0wfwwtS1rykdxao1_500.gif

I'm NOT Batman

the-batman-robert-pattinson.gif

Schockierend wie beliebt und hoch gelobt der Film ist 🙄, war jetzt nicht schlecht, aber auch absolut nichts besonderes. Vielleicht später noch mehr dazu.

Endlich mal ein Mensch mit Sachverstand,  der meine Einschätzung teilt.... 😉

Patterson als Batman lasse ich noch durchgehen, als Bruce Wayne fehlbesetzt. 

Film zu lang, zu düster, zu wenig Action. 

Daher bekam der von mir "nur" 6/10

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Awards

Morgen Zimmernachbarn,

schönen Dienstag Euch allen!

Hab' Urlaub zur EG-Renovierung.

Fliesen für die Knie, Laminat für die Oberschenkel, Klimaplatten für's Kreuz, Malern für die Handgelenke, Deckenverkleidung für's Genick und Bier für die Leber.

Ich befürworte den Rat meiner Frau und lass mir zwischenzeitlich 'ne Liege ins Büro stellen.

Für den Urlaub vom Urlaub.

Pat.gif.7b64a04a32c743b2e99baf97f8abef0b.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 15

• ★ Administrators ★

Auch wenn @Cornbuster nicht mehr hören will

Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth

Dafür, aber wieder nur in Englisch 😁

Spoiler

I saw The Batman yesterday 😅

I never expected much from The Batman after we heard that Pattinson was cast as Batman, after the movie received so much praise from everywhere and has a very high vote and spot in the imdb Top 250, my expectation did increase...... and I was let down.

Sorry but I absolutely don't get the extreme praise for this. I don't think it had any memorable stuff included at all. It was an okay movie, not bad, but also not really good. No performance was special, most okay with Riddler being horrible bad, I was expeciting the doll from Saw showing up any second 😰.

I normally love long movies but only if it serves a purpose, it did not here. Most my disappointment lies with Matt Reeves, since I love his 2 Ape movies so much. I thought the movie felt like a long double episode to open a TV Series, way to many scene that only made it longer, very few action and strangely despite the huge budget a rather cheap looking design. I was actually bored of this very early into the movie.

And I don’t get why they can’t include a little humor, like @R1s1ngs0n wrote (in our Team channel) a good screenwriter should be able to include a little without making it feel alien toward the movie.

Also this must have been the most unable Batman in history, I mean he basically was not able to safe anyone. When in costume it also did not really matter that it was Pattinson inside, since Batman was mostly standing and quietly mumbling, the Bruce Wayne parts you can’t even take seriously, since they did not give him any persona or meaningful stuff to do.

I guess we will get more movies from this team and I’m not looking forward to it. That said my vote would still be 8 points.

I also want to add that Batman is my favorite hero of all time, I find him awesome in so many ways and he has the greatest cast of villains of all the Superheroes. I collect the comics for most of my life and I will never stop (even when I don't like the recent writing style very much). So it leads to me questioning a lot when it comes to new interpretations of this iconic character.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Gerade eben schrieb extantsrevenge:

Auch wenn @Cornbuster nicht mehr hören will

Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth

Dafür, aber wieder nur in Englisch 😁

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

I saw The Batman yesterday 😅

I never expected much from The Batman after we heard that Pattinson was cast as Batman, after the movie received so much praise from everywhere and has a very high vote and spot in the imdb Top 250, my expectation did increase...... and I was let down.

Sorry but I absolutely don't get the extreme praise for this. I don't think it had any memorable stuff included at all. It was an okay movie, not bad, but also not really good. No performance was special, most okay with Riddler being horrible bad, I was expeciting the doll from Saw showing up any second 😰.

I normally love long movies but only if it serves a purpose, it did not here. Most my disappointment lies with Matt Reeves, since I love his 2 Ape movies so much. I thought the movie felt like a long double episode to open a TV Series, way to many scene that only made it longer, very few action and strangely despite the huge budget a rather cheap looking design. I was actually bored of this very early into the movie.

And I don’t get why they can’t include a little humor, like @R1s1ngs0n wrote (in out Team channel) a good screenwriter should be able to include a little without making it feel alien toward the movie.

Also this must have been the most unable Batman in history, I mean he basically was not able to safe anyone. When in costume it also did not really matter that it was Pattinson inside, since Batman was mostly standing and quietly mumbling, the Bruce Wyane parts you can’t even take seriously, since they did not give him any persona or meaningful stuff to do.

I guess we will get more movies from this team and I’m not looking forward to it. That said my vote would still be 8 points.

I also want to add that Batman is my favorite hero of all time, I find him awesome in so many ways and he has the greatest cast of villains of all the Superheroes. I collect the comics for most of my life and I will never stop (even when I don't like the recent writing style very much). So it leads to me questioning a lot when it comes to new interpretations of this iconic character.

Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

• Like 2
  • Haha 10