IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 1 Stunde schrieb pluto57:

Yep....die SCF4 passen für die meisten Fullslips von WeET und BF mit einer Weite bis 26mm. Die nächste Größe SCF8 ist mit 30,5 mm zu weit.

Hin und wieder passen bei schmalen Fullslips auch die SCF19, eine Zwischengröße zwischen SCF2 (23mm) und SCF4, mit 24mm Weite.

Vielen Dank für all die Hinweise.

Frage in die Runde:

@extantsrevenge

Wäre es nicht ein simples, aber hilfreiches neues Feature, wenn wir ab sofort für die Releases auch die passende Schutzhüllengröße im Titel-Thread oder GB mit angeben ?

Könnte man natürlich auch noch rückwirkend nach und nach ergänzen. Wissende und Dankende gibts hierfür sicherlich genügend.

what-do.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 105.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, raylight said:

Thank you for all the tips.

Question to the group:

@extantsrevenge

Wouldn't it be a simple but helpful new feature if we now also included the appropriate protective cover size in the title thread or GB for the releases?

Of course, you could also add it retroactively, little by little. There are certainly enough people who know and thank you for this.

what-do.gif

Daniel problem is they don't know each size till edition turns up on hub then they have a rummage of they have, find one fits best then charge for them.

Personally think is wishful thinking that could happen in that order you would like 👍 

• Like 11

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Basil:

Daniel problem is they don't know each size till edition turns up on hub then they have a rummage of they have, find one fits best then charge for them.

Personally think is wishful thinking that could happen in that order you would like 👍 

Paul, I think you misunderstood me. protector size should be mentioned afterwards when it is clear which protector fits. That should be possible and be an improvement / new feature.

Edited by raylight
  • Like 11

vor einer Stunde schrieb Cornbuster:

Das Blöde ist halt auch, dass WeET OC nicht gleich WeET OC ist.

So ist dass Arrival beispielsweise nicht ganz so breit, wie Avangers oder auch Homecoming.

Und dann gibt's ja auch noch die Klappboxen...

Da lobe ich mir Manta Lab, die einfach die Schutzhülle gleich mitliefern, ich finde, dass sollten die anderen Big Player auch so machen, wundert mich sowieso, dass da noch keiner mitgezogen ist .

Edited by Sephiroth
  • Like 15

Just now, raylight said:

Paul, I think you misunderstood me. protector size should be mentioned atferwards when it is clear which protector fits. That should be possible and be an improvment / new feature.

I agree with you completely but you are asking them to tell you the measurements and then maybe not buy a protector from mp, don't you think that may hit mps bottom line and products they are trying to make money on?

I think you could be whistling in the wind here.

I get it's a good idea but not from mps point of view for there own products  where John has tied money up in and can sort understand that, plus you can order in the gb.

Basil 👍

Basil 👍

• Like 6

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Basil:

I agree with you completely but you are asking them to tell you the measurements and then maybe not buy a protector from mp, don't you think that may hit mps bottom line and products they are trying to make money on?

I think you could be whistling in the wind here.

I get it's a good idea but not from mps point of view for there own products  where John has tied money up in and can sort understand that, plus you can order in the gb.

Basil 👍

Basil 👍

If MP would have and sell this for every product which is released, I might understand it, but so...no !

And if this would really be a "problem" then every link to another page where something is sold has to be removed because it might be in conflict with MP's selling strategy.

If it would be this way and also officially handled, I will leave MP the next day. I thought this forum is intended to be a place for people with the interest: movies in combination with physical media and collecting them. Why should we not talk about things which are useful for collectors and exchange thoughts, experiences and also tips and knowledge ?

Next step would be that we are not free to talk about the clothes we buy because MP sell gloves, too. 🤪

• Like 3

Habe ich grad durch Zufall im Platinum-Breiech gefunden. Ging an die Administratoren.

Falls a) es jemand nicht mitbekommen hat so wie ich und b) von Interesse sein könnte, da morgen dann die Deadline wäre...

Zitat

Due to certain circumstances we will have to close pre registration for the Platinum Tier on the 30th November 2023.

Thanks for your understanding.

Take care

John

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

Gerade bei Instagram gesehen.... 

IMG_20231129_084040.jpg

IMG_20231129_084100.jpg

Gibt doch schon eine Aktion bei Yesasia, aber lassen wir uns überraschen.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Basil:

From Bill Hunt's Facebook page:

Heads up, The Digital Bits readers: I’ve just confirmed with Disney that the Best Buy AVATAR 4K Steelbook is the PREVIOUS version of the title in 4K, NOT the new Collector’s Edition 4K release that streets on 12/19. So if you want the CE (with all three versions of the film) you’ll have to purchase that separately. Just FYI.

Auch in Frankreich nur die Kinofassung im Steelbook ☝🏻

IMG_3501.thumb.jpeg.6005c3f4d5855f297de084ff18fe50a8.jpeg

und für mich wird 24 auch teuer mit den ganzen Girls with guns Veröffentlichungen 

IMG_3502.thumb.jpeg.4bbedcc16918688a7055517a8bc241a7.jpeg

und das wichtigste zum Schluss 

Mahlzeit zusammen 

Happy Thanks GIF

Edited by Zinco97
  • Like 12
  • Haha 4

Awards

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Zinco97:

Gibt doch schon eine Aktion bei Yesasia, aber lassen wir uns überraschen.

Auch in Frankreich nur die Kinofassung im Steelbook ☝🏻

und für mich wird 24 auch teuer mit den ganzen Girls with guns Veröffentlichungen 

und das wichtigste zum Schluss 

Mahlzeit zusammen

Für mich wieder nur Geldmacherei. Von daher passe ich. Wenn, dann nur wegen dem Steelbook. Aber auch da versuche ich hart zu bleiben.

Am Ende liegt das, wegen der Version drauf, hoffentlich auch wie Blei in den Regalen. Aber heutzutage verkauft sich alles von selbst, egal was ein Schrott fabriziert wird. :(

Ich werde drauf warten, bis jemand Kreatives eine schöne Version bastelt. Dann lieber besser digital als Rotz auf Disc. 😁

• Like 11

vor 5 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Für mich wieder nur Geldmacherei. Von daher passe ich. Wenn, dann nur wegen dem Steelbook. Aber auch da versuche ich hart zu bleiben.

Am Ende liegt das, wegen der Version drauf, hoffentlich auch wie Blei in den Regalen. Aber heutzutage verkauft sich alles von selbst, egal was ein Schrott fabriziert wird. :(

Ich werde drauf warten, bis jemand Kreatives eine schöne Version bastelt. Dann lieber besser digital als Rotz auf Disc. 😁

Mit der Geldmacherrei betrifft bin ich bei dir, aber in DE sind die einzigsten die das auch mitmachen. Für mich das beste Beispiel war die John Wick 4K im BF, hier 29€ und USA fürn 10er. 
Schrott ist relativ, der eine mag einen Film, der andere nicht. Wenn es um Umverpackung geht stehe zwischen zwei Stühlen, zum einen finde ich es löblich das ein Steelbook rauskommt und zum anderen was daraus gemacht wird. Ein bescheidener Druck ist kacke, wäre es das gleiche mit Prägung phenomenal (als Beispiel Demolition Man), das gleiche mit dem Inhalt bzw discs, was nützen etliche Versionen auf der Scheibe, wenn wie bei Exorzist die Discs übereinander gestapelt sind und verkratzen, dann sind mir im dem Fall ne Einzel Veröffentlichung lieber.

• Like 11

Awards

2 hours ago, raylight said:

I just found it by chance in the Platinum section. Went to the administrators.

If a) someone didn't notice like I did and b) it might be of interest since tomorrow would be the deadline...

So if not committed by that date your out?

Or opening back up near end Jan when it actually runs out???

Confused.com

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, raylight said:

If MP would have and sell this for every product which is released, I might understand it, but so...no !

And if this would really be a "problem" then every link to another page where something is sold has to be removed because it might be in conflict with MP's selling strategy.

If it would be this way and also officially handled, I will leave MP the next day. I thought this forum is intended to be a place for people with the interest: movies in combination with physical media and collecting them. Why should we not talk about things which are useful for collectors and exchange thoughts, experiences and also tips and knowledge ?

Next step would be that we are not free to talk about the clothes we buy because MP sell gloves, too. 🤪

As far as your original suggestion - it's really unlikely the staff will find the time to measure and add the dimensions for protectors retroactively.  When we know what MPCs fit, we offer them with the group buy.   If enough members want a new size of MPC its something we may be a able to accommodate as well.

As for links to other websites, advertisements are not permitted since this is an ad free site.  

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

FOR THOSE THAT ARE PLATINUM READ THIS

If you dont confirm by today 30th NOV that you are renewing by today in that thread.

you will be classed as a NO and given the option of gold next year!

john posted this few hours ago, i thought i put this in here so you could at least know.

nothing like knowing this information now when the thread started up 2 weeks ago made no mention of this!

nothing like a change and then told with little or no notice!

so much for me trying to hold out till near end of january, needing a new job and all.

merry christmas 🙄

Merry Christmas GIF by filmeditor

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4