• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 5 Minuten schrieb swish:

Man verliert sonst seine Stammnummer von BN

man ok GIF

Stimmt, hatte ich vergessen.

Dann muss ich die abgeben - aber den kann ich nicht kaufen, das widerspricht meinen Prinzipien.

In meine Sammlung kommen Filme, die mir gefallen, andere nicht.

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Stimmt, hatte ich vergessen.

Dann muss ich die abgeben - aber den kann ich nicht kaufen, das widerspricht meinen Prinzipien.

In meine Sammlung kommen Filme, die mir gefallen, andere nicht.

Geht mir genauso. Is auch nicht mein Film. Du glaubst allerdings nicht wie viele Customs, in verschiedensten Variationen, ich von dem Titel machen musste 😂. Scheint also ein Film zu sein, an dem sich die Geister scheiden.

Im Moment habe ich aber eher den Eindruck, das BN das neue FAC wird. Nur Ankündigungen und nix Veröffentlichen….

Edited by BobaFett1974
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Da habe ich keine Angst vor..... 🤣

200.gif

Fand ich zu genial....... 

attack spider GIF

6 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

da geht`s mir wie die Katze,habe auch Angst vor Spinnen

Better then 😂 

4 hours ago, Basil said:

Mate global warming is here our heatwave came from Africa over spain france and finally to us.

On news was new record and these records have been getting broken more in last 15 years than the 100 years before and that is fact and it's not getting any better!

When I move I be kitting out house with split air con units in 2 of the bedrooms and the main lounge, the newest ones work upto 50c outside in cooling and now come with 10 year warranty.

This unfortunately will not be going away the frequency is more and more as stated on the news.

I will sleeping at 18c like a baby while everyone sweats, ain't doing it anymore.

A split system each is around 500_600 pounds to buy plus install costs.

So worth it imho

I have to pay for 3 but hey ho 😁

Basil :D

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

You know what worries me?

If you guys got the heat wave that bad over there, I can't imagine the heat wave we're going to experience here.

tumblr_mj7ixxGmcq1ql8t12o1_500.gifv

4 hours ago, Cornbuster said:

Nevertheless - for our nature this facts are a really big problem.

Our trees are drying up - likewise the moors.

Just two problems of thousands...

I thought I had already been preparing you guys long ago, mfft, I guess not Episode 19 Sign GIF by The Simpsons Netflix Teotfw GIF by The End Of The F***ing World

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Next Broad Nation

image.gif.5752f186b5f6c0159ae341ae9ff31110.gif

tease GIF

3 hours ago, Basil said:

Agreed but unless you stop the 2 biggest polluters in the world if the whole of Europe went net zero got rid of fossil fuels it still would not stop global warming 

In my head you got china america

Then likes of Australia with coal

No.offence @Fortis93 👍

So we all end up either under water or wildfires and still all the governments still pu$$yfoot around the problem making promises that actually mean nothing in the bigger picture

Read America does 85% of coal

So until that bits stopped nothing will change.

At least I be dead hopefully by time this comes to really bite, I'm 47 now if I'm lucky be in my box by 85-90

Leave the world to all the mess

Lucky for me I have no children

But my 4 cousins have 6 between them it those I feel sorry for.

Now I get off this morbid subject 🤣🤣🤣🤣

alex g coffin GIF by Domino Recording Co.

3 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Unser Vietnam Fresschen.... 

IMG_20220722_125831.jpg

I prefer 😋😛

burrito GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Den Film habe ich noch nie gesehen, gleich mal bei Jeff bestellt für 8,97 €. Danke für den Trailer Mike 👍

@Catgirl Lindy, I think you’ll really enjoy this film… I sure do & it is always a great rewatch IMHO, enjoy M’lady! :)

I own this one BTW…

The Incredible Shrinking Man (Blu-ray) image.jpeg.649de72a1fc560dc56ad9f936e44d21f.jpeg 

image.jpeg.aae74aa48497d5cabe0a8ab152f6ad1b.jpeg

Six months after being exposed to a mysterious radiation cloud, suburban everyman Scott Carey finds himself becoming smaller . . . and smaller . . . and smaller—until he's left to fend for himself in a world in which ordinary cats, mousetraps, and spiders pose a mortal threat, all while grappling with a diminishing sense of himself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Den Film habe ich noch nie gesehen, gleich mal bei Jeff bestellt für 8,97 €. Danke für den Trailer Mike 👍

@Catgirl Lindy you might look into this 50’s film also might/would be a good companion to your The Incredible Shrinking Man🙌

Tarantula (Blu-ray)

A spider escapes from an isolated desert laboratory experimenting in giantism and grows to tremendous size as it wreaks havoc on the local inhabitants.

Tarantula (Blu-ray) 

image.jpeg.2c83d3428b0d9926492f779036e0ac86.jpeg

• Like 6