• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Basil said:

Someone is completely overthinking this bet they spent alot of time on this well only one word junk.

But I suppose one mans junk is another mans treasure xD

Problem they going to have everyone is not going to get anywhere near anything they just give up.

I just love people who never participate in anything but always feel the need to post ‘useful’ remarks to get some attention.

Maybe next year you should organize the event since you seem to have all the right ideas.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Come On Reaction GIF

Ein Confused Smilie von @CAYENNE-FAHRER & @Catgirl

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

War doch ein super Tipp

tumblr_mrzca6Gnuo1s67vyfo1_250.gifv

Willi passt zu Shakespeare zu Goethe zu Kaiser Wilhelm II............ Wie soll ich da auf einen Thread kommen um zu suchen??????? 

Und dieser Willi ist der um 750 geboren oder was????????? 

Also Nils die Hinweise müssen schon besser werden, geb dir mal Mühe 🤣😥

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

18 minutes ago, raylight said:

Guten Morgen zusammen ! 🙂

So, noch eine Seite, dann haben wir die Bagettos wieder eingeholt !

Shoot Minions GIF

giphy.gif

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu einer weiteren "großen Leistung".
Hoffentlich wird es Ihnen die Pille versüßen, wenn die Endergebnisse der Hasenjagd bekannt gegeben werden und wir feststellen, dass Sie wieder einmal hinter uns ins Ziel gekommen sind 😁

3332a75b9382a9844e68f872818a619752d048f1

• Haha 9
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I just love people who never participate in anything but always feel the need to post ‘useful’ remarks to get some attention.

Maybe next year you should organize the event since you seem to have all the right ideas.

I love it when someone has to poke back, I wasn't slagging your efforts off eli just saying sometimes it was overthinked you goto remember people here work in factories etc and didn't study einstein's theory of relativity or for that matter the  great works of literature either.

Maybe that's why so many saying wtf this year or have you not noticed that?

And the reason I dont participate I do also have a life doing things like building work in order to sell my house

So the bunny hunt isnt in my top 10 of priortys atm.

Peace 

Season 2 Episode 20 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• Like 4

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Sag das nicht.

Ich erwarte Sabotageakte, dann können wir wieder 2000 Seiten ins Archiv packen.

Also seit wachsam, Kameradinnen und Kameraden.

soldier GIF

bin ich ja ich such die verdammten Hasen Karnickel und dergleichen  😰........ aber was ich immer nur sehe sind Üdis Finger  🤣. Zählen die auch ? Dann bin ich schon bei 350 😎

• Haha 11

2 hours ago, Basil said:

I love it when someone has to poke back, I wasn't slagging your efforts off eli just saying sometimes it was overthinked you goto remember people here work in factories etc and didn't study einstein's theory of relativity or for that matter the  great works of literature either.

Maybe that's why so many saying wtf this year or have you not noticed that?

And the reason I dont participate I do also have a life doing things like building work in order to sell my house

So the bunny hunt isnt in my top 10 of priortys atm.

Peace 

Season 2 Episode 20 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

So I take it the word 'junk' was meant to be used as a compliment?! My mistake, I guess I completely misinterpreted.

If another member had used such terms to describe something you posted, you'd be the first one to PM the staff (as you've done in the past) asking them to moderate the offending post.

In all my years as a member here, I have never seen you participate in any event that was held on this forum and you always seemed too happy to let everyone else know that you were 'staying this one out'. To participate or not is your choice (we all have jobs btw) but that doesn't mean you have the right to spread negativity for your own amusement.

And for the record, I didn't take any advanced physics or litterature classes either. If members are struggling figuring out some clues, they can always ask us for further assistance.

That's all I'm going to post on this matter. Now I'll try to enjoy the rest of my day off.

• Like 8