IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 3 Stunden schrieb hal56:

Morgen startet ja der Groupbuy für die UHD Club Jurassic Park Trilogy.

Jemand von euch dabei, bzw. wenn ja, welche Edition(en)  nehmt ihr?

Ich denke, Edition A wirds werden.

B gefällt mir nicht und das Extra bei Ed. C, ein Dinoschädel, reizt mich nicht wirklich...

dinosaur-icegif-12.gif.e5bf9a3536613cd4910d8e7f647dba57.gifletter-c.gif.e3cce7e92142f609ffdbcd006dc501d5.gif

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Replies 106.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Veum:

IDK if this is for all countries here on MP but I know for now John will be using this form of payment I described at least for us here in the 🇺🇸 and he does not know if this will remain the payment method!

I’m going to have to really prioritize my GBs now for sure!! 😞 

Ok but you use paypal with your credit card or not? So only new will be you have to put your card info manualy everytime? Maybe with the other method John will have less fees to pay or paypal have increase they fees

• Like 4

1 minute ago, swish said:

Ok but you use paypal with your credit card or not? So only new will be you have to put your card info manualy everytime? Maybe with the other method John will have less fees to pay or paypal have increase they fees

No, I would need to use my CC separately and as you said manually and PP would not be involved now! 😒

• Like 2

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Veum:

My “new” invoice from MP is only allowing 3 payments now Apple Pay (I know nothing of this) Credit card or debit card & Bank payment… but there is no PAYPAL able to use (this will create a hardship for me😔)! 😞 

Ha anyone with a “new” invoice recently noticed this and will it be a hardship for you? 🧐 

😳That's stupid, I don't know Apple payment either 🤔. Credit card is ok, but direct debit is expensive .....

My Credit Card is happy.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

😳That's stupid, I don't know Apple payment either 🤔. Credit card is ok, but direct debit is expensive .....

My Credit Card is happy.

@Catgirl Lindy, yeah I’m perplexed why John is going this route in the 🇺🇸 or maybe I’m the only one that received this type of invoice… it is for:

Grinch Lenticular Fullslip CM (USA)

incld. shipping to USA HUB and fees

Shipping from HUB to you (USA)
  • Like 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Veum:

@Catgirl Lindy, yeah I’m perplexed why John is going this route in the 🇺🇸 or maybe I’m the only one that received this type of invoice… it is for:

It'll show, maybe we'll get it too. John must have thought something.

• Like 2

Spoiler
9 hours ago, Veum said:

IDK if this is for all countries here on MP but I know for now John will be using this form of payment I described at least for us here in the 🇺🇸 and he does not know if this will remain the payment method!

I’m going to have to really prioritize my GBs now for sure!! 😞 

9 hours ago, swish said:

9 hours ago, Veum said:

No, I would need to use my CC separately and as you said manually and PP would not be involved now! 😒

4 hours ago, Catgirl said:

My Credit Card is happy.

4 hours ago, Veum said:

3 hours ago, Catgirl said:

It'll show, maybe we'll get it too. John must have thought something.

@Catgirl Lindy @swish maybe that was a 1-off experiment cause I just paid another invoice tonight and it allowed me to pay by PAYPAL! :)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4