• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

You mean the guy who almost completely ruined Star Wars with his Last Jedi dirt 😱

Come one this squirrel has his pride 😃

tenor.gif?itemid=20439718

In Rian Johnson defense, while The Last Jedi was a mess of a movie. I do believe some of the ideas & themes he presented in the movie was interesting. While he had interesting & potentially good ideas, none of them worked in the universe that was already established.

I think that if he is given the chance to write stories about new characters set in a Star Wars themed universe but not connected to characters we already know he has a better chance of doing a good job. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

That's amazing I didn't know you had a film releasing!

giphy.gif

That explains why you're not on the site all the time. Busy making movies I see. Hollywood checks definitely are good enough to support your physical media addiction 

ENcndki.jpg

I will have to check it out once I have the time.

giphy.gif

Looks like they let you do your own stunts 

giphy.gif

We have an actual super-hero among us, although Nils uses his stage name Ulysses 🐿 ... I will watch his film soon 😝 

image.jpeg.0e7334e2468811729879f863bf3e1155.jpeg

I mentioned  super troopers yes GIF by Fox Searchlight Friday in Movie news & nobody even bothered to  👀 I’m done, if nobody cares why post anymore 😔 

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Mickey Mouse

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

In Rian Johnson defense, while The Last Jedi was a mess of a movie. I do believe some of the ideas & themes he presented in the movie was interesting. While he had interesting & potentially good ideas, none of them worked in the universe that was already established.

I think that if he is given the chance to write stories about new characters set in a Star Wars themed universe but not connected to characters we already know he has a better chance of doing a good job. 

I concur with this.

I thought the ideas in general were pretty solid/sound, it's just the execution of said ideas left a lot to be desired.

They were either rushed/underdeveloped and/or presented in a heavy-handed way. They didn't have the emotional impact they could've had.

I actually like the idea of Luke encountering an evil far greater than the Empire/Darth Vader and losing his way before having to eventually come back stronger than ever. I like that kind of a redemption story.

Problem is, given the nature of the character and the mythology you're dealing with, you have to be a really good writer to not only pull off something like that in one movie, but also pull it off successfully as just one subplot in a movie that's already got a few of them.

When Luke died at the end of the film, my reaction was more along the lines of 'Oh...okay. He's dead now.' Nothing more than that. It was more confusion than anything else. And it felt somewhat empty.

When Tony Stark died at the end of Endgame, I was pretty much silent for the entire sequence and really felt the full weight of his sacrifice.

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

With great consideration I’ve come to the conclusion that I wasn’t going to work this Monday

giphy.gif

Weekend Extended 😎

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday, & a week filled with peace, prosperity, & premiums!

giphy.gif

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

Guten Morgen Senioritas und Muchachos !

Sure Thing Smile GIF by SNOCKS GmbH

Wie sollte es anders sein, dreht sich der heutige Tag bei dem schönen Wetter viel um die Natur und das Leben !

Passend zum Wochenstart feiern wir den

Single-Tasking-Tag – Single-Tasking Day -

Anti Multitasking ! Also immer schön der Reihe nach...

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Ausserdem ist...

Tag der Wildtiere – National Wildlife Day

squirrel GIF

Wo ist @extantsrevenge Mr. Squirrel ? Wahrscheinlich noch in der Autogramm-Stunde...

Passend dazu ist...

Welttag der Pfadfinder – World Thinking Day

dog disney GIF

und

Gassi-Gehen-Tag – Walking the Dog Day

wie auch immer und in welcher Geschwindigkeit.

idle mode

lazy dog GIF

1st gear

Dog Yes GIF by TikTok

3rd gear

dog monkey GIF

turbo

dog granny GIF

and...

Tag der Weißwurst in Deutschland !

breakfast wwf GIF by Zweilandstadt

Lasst es Euch schmecken !