IGNORED

New member introduction

Hi everyone,

Prompted to create this account having literally just had a Twitter conversation with @steelkollector about group buys, as he posted a HD Zeta Wizard of OZ edition he just received (My wife's favourite film). He shouted out @media_psychos, who themselves encouraged me to not be afraid, and to register and join, as here was 100% the best place to secure premium blu-ray products. So here I am.

I'm based in the UK, in my 40's, and obviously a big film fan. But bigger than that; a huge Superman fan - Since from being very young when I had my first pair of Superman pyjamas and my Superman wallpaper.

I own a fairly modest Blu-Ray collection (certainly not on the scale of a lot I've seen on YT), the majority of which are Steelbooks now, and special/limited editions - most of which are from Zavvi, HMV, eBay purchases etc.  As well as Superman, I'm also a superhero fan in general, as well as Sci-Fi, and just good films in general.

Stand outs (for me anyway) in my collection, I have the HD Zeta 1 Click Gold Edition of Man of Steel, the \S/ shield shaped Man of Steel Blu-ray tin. I own pretty much every single edition - Blu-ray or DvD editions and collections of The Chris Reeve Superman films, the Fleischer Superman cartoons. I also own the Film Arena Terminator 2 4K full slip (I couldn't afford the 1 Click). The Terminator Franchise is another of my favourites. Well, 1 & 2. After that they kind of don't exist for me. As I said, it's a very modest collection - way way beneath the collections no doubt some of you guys have. I subscribe to Wilsonian Movie Museum on YT, and very much enjoy his monthly haul videos. I'm also a movie memorabilia collector - particularly Superman related.

Anyway, I look forward to my stay here, I hope to become part of the family. Any advice or guidance welcome.

Thanks

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, FoxtrotAlphaZulu said:

Hi everyone,

Prompted to create this account having literally just had a Twitter conversation with @steelkollector about group buys, as he posted a HD Zeta Wizard of OZ edition he just received (My wife's favourite film). He shouted out @media_psychos, who themselves encouraged me to not be afraid, and to register and join, as here was 100% the best place to secure premium blu-ray products. So here I am.

I'm based in the UK, in my 40's, and obviously a big film fan. But bigger than that; a huge Superman fan - Since from being very young when I had my first pair of Superman pyjamas and my Superman wallpaper.

I own a fairly modest Blu-Ray collection (certainly not on the scale of a lot I've seen on YT), the majority of which are Steelbooks now, and special/limited editions - most of which are from Zavvi, HMV, eBay purchases etc.  As well as Superman, I'm also a superhero fan in general, as well as Sci-Fi, and just good films in general.

Stand outs (for me anyway) in my collection, I have the HD Zeta 1 Click Gold Edition of Man of Steel, the \S/ shield shaped Man of Steel Blu-ray tin. I own pretty much every single edition - Blu-ray or DvD editions and collections of The Chris Reeve Superman films, the Fleischer Superman cartoons. I also own the Film Arena Terminator 2 4K full slip (I couldn't afford the 1 Click). The Terminator Franchise is another of my favourites. Well, 1 & 2. After that they kind of don't exist for me. As I said, it's a very modest collection - way way beneath the collections no doubt some of you guys have. I subscribe to Wilsonian Movie Museum on YT, and very much enjoy his monthly haul videos. I'm also a movie memorabilia collector - particularly Superman related.

Anyway, I look forward to my stay here, I hope to become part of the family. Any advice or guidance welcome.

Thanks

🥤Howdy @FoxtrotAlphaZulu, I’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇😷😊

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

Yeah, I hear you, I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you use the @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁

Hi @Veum thanks for the welcome! You can thank the MP social media team for acting on another person who @ them & pointed me in this direction.

As I mentioned, my only ‘premium’ purchases are my 1 click Man of Steel & a Film Arena T2 full slip. So I’m hardly prolific 😂

but hopefully if something else catches my eye, I have help & guidance on hand to show me the way.

Intrigued to know if anyone will do a SnyderCut version of TJL...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...