IGNORED

nefilim

Plot : Sequels to Avatar (2009).

Director: James Cameron

Stars: Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver, Sam Worthington etc...

Notes :

2025 Avatar 5 (announced)

2024 Avatar 4 (pre-production)

2021 Avatar 3 (pre-production)

2020 Avatar 2 (pre-production)

8398_tn.jpg.2b57699bc79f216e9d4c0475cebc8c06.jpg

51 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Was it always 4 Sequels, I thought they wanted to make 3, must have lost count after all the years of delays. First Sequel 11 year after the first movie, I wonder of people still care about it than.

People will care because of James Cameron's track record of bringing fantastic storys and character's to the Big Screen ? .

That being said the downside is :

Also the hype machine will kick in and by the end anyone other than hard core fans will be fed up of it .

Then the endless re realise of diffrent cuts of the movie and re packing to push sales ?

@nefilim In terms of actual 3D viewing its stunning to look at and very well done. Cameron on a technical level is still probably the best director around for making things "look" amazing, even if the film itself doesn't live up to the hype. I thought visually it was amazing, but the film bored me to tears outside that.

As a visual showcase on how good 3D can be, theres few films beat this

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

I actually like Avatar and I'm happy that we will get new James Cameron Movies, but I'm still angry with him because he is responsible for the stupid 3D. I know some like 3D I hate it so much, it adds nothing to the movie experience other than stupid dark glasses that make the movie dark and it also increases prices. Every Movie I saw in 3D (because it was not showing in 2D) was better in 2D when I watched it again at home. I wonder when the studios get that not too many want to see 3D, so many Movies that had this have performed really bad and the ones that did good would have done so without it as well. But I don't want to start an argument, if you like it fine, I don't.

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I actually like Avatar and I'm happy that we will get new James Cameron Movies, but I'm still angry with him because he is responsible for the stupid 3D. I know some like 3D I hate it so much, it adds nothing to the movie experience other than stupid dark glasses that make the movie dark and it also increases prices. Every Movie I saw in 3D (because it was not showing in 2D) was better in 2D when I watched it again at home. I wonder when the studios get that not too many want to see 3D, so many Movies that had this have performed really bad and the ones that did good would have done so without it as well. But I don't want to start an argument, if you like it fine, I don't.

I like 3D.

...and blus here with 3D cost the same as regular. Or did you mean cinema tickets ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

avatar-kids-1-largeb.jpg.b7c83c1f2d7b8c249316a58fbf9ecf2c.jpgavatar-kids-2-largeb.thumb.jpg.d58973f6c8c9c325a01d35f557f92426.jpgavatar-kids-3-largeb.jpg.d5e045e73de8c9bbf866dcd4a36de839.jpg

And here are some descriptions about the characters:

The Sully Family
JAMIE FLATTERS: Neteyam (neh-tay'-ahm) Jake and Neytiri's first born son.
BRITAIN DALTON: Lo'ak (loh' ahk) Lo'ak is Jake and Neytiri's second born.
TRINITY BLISS: Tuktirey: (took-tee'-ray) She goes mostly by "Tuk" (rhymes with "nuke"). She is youngest of the Sully family.

Of the Metkayina Clan
BAILEY BASS: Tsireya (see-ray'-ah) "Reya" She is a graceful and strong free-diver - the young Neytiri of the ocean.
FILIP GELJO: Aonung (aw-nung') Young male hunter/free-diver son the Olo'eyktan of Metkayina Clan.
DUANE EVANS JR.: Rotxo (row'-txoh) Young male hunter/free-diver of the Metkayina.

Former Hell's Gate Adolescent
JACK CHAMPION: Javier "Spider" Socorro - A human teenager, born at Hell's Gate but prefers his time in the Pandoran rainforest more than the asphalt of Hell's Gate.

Archived