Swap out the Steel for an Amray that has a 3 disk insert for

Red Dragon 

Silence Of The Lambs 

Hannibal 

at a push 4  

then you could also add Hannibal Rising 

YES i create my own sometimes when needs be

the little mermaid evil laugh GIF

Ok, I see what your saying. I do the same thing. I just ordered this through my friend in Tawain.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I really like the movies about Hannibal Lecter. Hopefully someone would bring out collector's editions for the entire saga, or one collector's edition with the entire saga. And yes, the center are the three films with Hopkins, but if they put the fourth one I have no problem.

I would even like some sort of collector's edition for the Bryan Fuller TV series, totally underrated in my opinion. Few times has a TV show taken so many risks in prime time. And I await with true devotion the moment when a fourth season can finally be made. #Fannibals

As for this release, it's curious that aesthetically the case has nothing to do with the steelbook: one is minimalist, the other exhibitionist. They have repurposed an existing steelbook, but have given the new part a completely different orientation.

If they made a series with all the movies, I would think about buying it.

• Like 1