IGNORED

Knowing (Initial Press Limited Edition) (ARA Media) [Korea]

Drop dead gorgeous slip and Scanavo covers both.

I spotted this on Nova and just awaiting something else to come up for pre-order and I'l order the two. 🙂

Perhaps @Mad-martigan, you might like to try your hand on making a Post for the other?

You'll know what it is when you see it on Nova under "Coming Soon". 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

I was prepared to defend this release and the movie itself, which I really liked and I think it could do with some more love/appreciation. I dont know, is one of those that against all the (objective) odds you end up enjoying it at a higher level than just "made me have a good time". Almost like with The mothman prophecies, which reminded me alot to this title. 

Anyway, good film and I will order for sure. 

By the way @airwins, I would still liked your post (no hard feelings here, I think...), but I did already reached my limit of reactions for today 

• Like 2

Awards

ok, @Grendel, I obviously took the bait and re visited nova website after checking the threads in special editions section. I cannot see Leon 4k posted here, which surprise me (maybe in a different section?). Perphaps because there are so many editions already (never enough)? or because is not the most inspired artwork? I will probably end up picking it up, although I think I own most of the previuos releases (steelbooks or not). But if is not "the one" that you meant, the next one that I would post would be Lock, stock and two smoking barrels, which I already ordered. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards