IGNORED

Pitch Black - 4K Ultra HD (Arrow)

RAK

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

It would be really nice if they did a release for the other movies also. Having a whole set of similar treatment would look nice on the shelf. At least for those of us who still have room on our shelves 😂.

Totally Agree, although they did do The Hills Have Eyes a few years ago, and then released The Hills Have Eyes 2 earlier this year. So there is hope. I’m sure it would be something they would like to do, probably comes down to getting the rights to do the other 2. Fingers Crossed because I really like these movies.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

It would be really nice if they did a release for the other movies also. Having a whole set of similar treatment would look nice on the shelf. At least for those of us who still have room on our shelves 😂.

Don’t be shy @Hollywood E Rock use the floor it won’t hurt (I should know haha 😂)!🤩

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grendel said:

^^ They used to take it out immediately, even with CC ( everyone does if you use Paypal).

It's been a year since I last bought from them though so you best read their policies buddy. 🙂

Target you can place a big order through PP, and they only charge for what they ship. That’s how I usually get there B2G1. So that’s what he’s probably thinking.

• Like 3

Oh, while I'm here...🙂

I too would love to see Arrow do the whole Riddick series. I'm a fan of ALL of them as well...🥰

Maybe even a box set?

I picked up the nice all black silhouette Steel of PB a while back (I'll need to go look it over to see who released it but I bought it via Zavvi).

Much prefer that cover but the one displayed at top isn't exactly bad, it's just, why are all artists today of the mind set that their artistry needs to look like the 2nd place winner in a grade 7 art class?

KK rant over, heh. 

I'm not 4K compliant so no panic for me on this but Arrow always has some very cool extras so I'll be keeping eye on this regardless.

edit: no, rant back on. Just stared at that pic of the cover for a full minute. It still looks like absolute scat for a studio professional....

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Oh, while I'm here...🙂

I too would love to see Arrow do the whole Riddick series. I'm a fan of ALL of them as well...🥰

Maybe even a box set?

I picked up the nice all black silhouette Steel of PB a while back (I'll need to go look it over to see who released it but I bought it via Zavvi).

Much prefer that cover but the one displayed at top isn't exactly bad, it's just, why are all artists today of the mind set that their artistry needs to look like the 2nd place winner in a grade 7 art class?

KK rant over, heh.

I'm not 4K compliant so no panic for me on this but Arrow always has some very cool extras so I'll be keeping eye on this regardless.

They do have a Blu-Ray release also.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Grendel said:

^^ Looking them over now...

Here's the one I bought, released by Universal.

Fair amount of extras on it I now see so I'll compare to see what's new.

Ta! 🙂

Pitch Black Steelbook [Blu-Ray] [Region Free] (English audio. English subtitles)

@Grendel

Yeah in comparison the cover for this Zavvi steelbook is definitely better. It does a better job of capturing the vibe & tone of the film. I still like the Arrow cover, but I do understand your critic, hell I actually agree with your critic & still like the cover. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Grendel it is in the...

🤣

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

The Office No GIF

No @RAK it is an ongoing inside joke from way back...

the short version is if you don’t remember I could not find like 3 different editions from MP & I frantically looked everywhere, then one last try went to our basement where I store all the unused boxes that my editions from MP are stored & found them still in one of those boxes LOL 😝 

😣 

ryan reynolds ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

The Office No GIF

No @RAK it is an ongoing inside joke from way back...

the short version is if you don’t remember I could not find like 3 different editions from MP & I frantically looked everywhere, then one last try went to our basement where I store all the unused boxes that my editions from MP are stored & found them still in one of those boxes LOL 😝 

😣

ryan reynolds ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

@Veum

It felt like you was looking for those editions for weeks. It was Very funny once you explained where you found them 😆😆

• Haha 3