IGNORED

Hiya folks!

FlanInTheFace

Hi everyone! I’ve been collecting steelbooks on and off for a number of years but I just started getting in to premium editions. Luckily my wife is ok with that! I’m a big fan of Mantalab and Novamedia so far. I’m looking forward to getting a few releases from Hdzeta soon! I’m not much of a forum poster, but i’ll do my best as this seems like a great community!😃

• Like 1

Welcome @FlanInTheFace

You have come to a great place, as there are so many great/fun peeps here on MP! 😊

I hope your stay will be fun for you and you will find many Mantalab and Novamedia editions, as I luv them also, especially the Lentis!! 🎬

I'm what we call the MP's Consigliere (the ol' "Ugly American" lol) as I enjoy all the peeps from everywhere! 😉

old statler and waldorf GIF

Do not hesitate in asking the Head Psychos, Staff or us Guardians if you need any help just tag one of us like this ( @Veum you must hit the @ and then the members name as the blue gets our attention)!😃

Watch your Wallet as you will find out there are so many great Group Buys (GB)!😅

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

regards your new MP friend @Veum

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1