IGNORED

WCL Back to Back, Face to Face (WCL Exclusive #32) (Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, joshman150 said:

Hi! I just got my box set. Not had a chance to watch the film yet (so may be answered by the film) but I was wondering what the folded pics of paper with 3 Chinese characters is in the set? The mock up doesn’t show it as being included 

@joshman150 I haven’t opened mine either at this time, I got so many in my queue that at this rate I’ll be 🤣...

very funny oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it's the Director's "signature" -- I.E. not necessarily a "real" signature, but a print of "authenticity" -- the Director's name is listed in this forum as "Huang Xianjin."  My friend tells me it's "Wang" which I think is the colloquial/slightly altered spelling of similar names based on translation, of course.  Wang Jian-xin.   This is the same filmmaker who made the other awesome WCL release I picked up with MediaPsychos' help -- "THE BLACK CANNON INCIDENT." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huang_Jianxin

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 3/16/2021 at 9:28 AM, MediaScholar said:

I think it's the Director's "signature" -- I.E. not necessarily a "real" signature, but a print of "authenticity" -- the Director's name is listed in this forum as "Huang Xianjin."  My friend tells me it's "Wang" which I think is the colloquial/slightly altered spelling of similar names based on translation, of course.  Wang Jian-xin.   This is the same filmmaker who made the other awesome WCL release I picked up with MediaPsychos' help -- "THE BLACK CANNON INCIDENT." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huang_Jianxin

not the signature of director. you can find the director's signature on the sticker out of the slipbox. if you watch the movie, you can find it, it's the vote in the film, leading role writes his name, votes himself to be a president there. 3 characters are 王双利

director's name is 黄建新

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ksosk changed the title to Back to Back, Face to Face (WCL Exclusive #32) (Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]