IGNORED

WCL Back to Back, Face to Face (WCL Exclusive #32) (Blu-ray Scanavo Case) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here

GB Info & Questions Topic here.

Release date: TBA

Price: TBA

Limit: TBA

NOTE: 

Directed by Huang Jianxin.

WCL hopes to present a great low-profile director of China to everyone!

'Back to Back' earned a lot of awards in 1995, right after the film was screened in 1994.

mmexport1606703212295.jpg.f8036e0a26b611

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Back to Back, Face to Face

Plot Summary

Wang Shuangli (Zhentuo Niu) is a low-level bureaucrat who has his heart set on a promotion that would make him the director of Xi'an's Cultural Center. But Wang's life is full of disappointments. On the professional front, the job goes to an outside hire, and on the home front, Wang's father (Liu Guoxiang) hounds him for a grandson to carry on the family name. Fueled by misguided ambition and pressure, Wang decides to get his dream job and a son, by any means necessary.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry if this seems like spam but I'm still rather new to this.

I noticed this thread has been inactive since Jan but there hasn't been a groupbuy link put out yet? On that assumption, if I could register my interest into wanting to purchase it too. 

I've followed the thread so hopefully I'll get email updates if and when a link goes active.

Cheers! 

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, lewisjroberts said:

Sorry if this seems like spam but I'm still rather new to this.

I noticed this thread has been inactive since Jan but there hasn't been a groupbuy link put out yet? On that assumption, if I could register my interest into wanting to purchase it too. 

I've followed the thread so hopefully I'll get email updates if and when a link goes active.

Cheers! 

Hey @lewisjroberts

I saw your pm but decided to reply here 😃

The groupbuy hasn't open yet! 

We have not started taking orders yet 😃

You have not missed out on the release, so not to worry.

KS

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, e_d said:

It's been out for a month, any word on when this is shipping? 🙂

As with all editions coming from China, transit time has increased signifacntly due to circumstances I am sure you are aware of. Our Hubs have not received this edition yet so a little more patience is required.

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 9:12 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

As with all editions coming from China, transit time has increased signifacntly due to circumstances I am sure you are aware of. Our Hubs have not received this edition yet so a little more patience is required.

cheers

Still nothing? I've ordered from China and while transit is delayed, not by two months. Is it shipped surface mail to cut costs as much as possible?

• 2 weeks later...