IGNORED

Hello from Dublin, Ireland

Taschen

Hi all! My name's Taschen and I'm here via the forums on blu-ray.com. As stated above, I'm from Dublin and have been a film fan since I was a child. I trained as a video editor and cameraperson in college and for the last few years have been contributing to film review sites while trying to keep up with the avalanche of titles that come out every month. My current jam is Criterion releases but I'm good with most things. Recently I made the upgrade to 4k TV but still love my blu ray and DVD releases when I can get them. 

Current controversial views: 

• Captain Marvel was a good movie.
  • The last four Bayformer films were not good.
  • Everyone's entitled to dislike or like their films, so long as they've seen them.
  • Doesn't everyone wish coffee or tea tasted as good as it seems to in the movies?
  • Blade Runner. Blade Runner forever.

When I'm awake during daylight hours I man a desk at a electronics retailer handling stock shipments to and from the warehouse and try staying away from film news sites during my lunchtime. Thanks for having me! 

Everyone's entitled to dislike or like their films, so long as they've seen them.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT 👍❤❤ @Taschen . 

It may not be MY cup of tea yet for someone else its the best ever they have had 😊.

You are definitely in the right place , every form of media is celebrated here 😁🤩🤩 .

With realises from every courner of the planet you'll fit right in and the Love of Blade Runner allow me to tag some friends 

@ukade2327 @deckard99 @ksosk  come say Hi .

And Film editing and Criterion @45Caliber .

so time for a big giphy-downsized.gif

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @Taschen!!! Blade Runner forever sure got my attention. As you can see that's what I'm all about. Me and @ukade2327 who also happens to have excellent taste xD

Welcome to Media Psychos! There's lots to see and do here so if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to any of the staff. We're always happy to help.  

• ★ Administrators ★

@Taschen welcome to Media Psychos and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself 👍. I love Blade Runner as well so you're in good company already. I hope you enjoy your stay with us and will find some cool stuff to add to your collection 😍. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Hey @Taschen welcome to the group. Im going to get to the point.

• Captain Marvel was good almost Ok. Did watch it.
  • Bayformer's I think I only liked the first one because it was transformers
  • Everyone is entitled to like or not movies, I agree 100% with you
  • Here is my controversy I do love how coffee tastes (maybe Im crazy!)
  • Blade Runner 4life if I was in a gang that would be the gangs name.

Again welcome to this awesome group, don't hesitate to ask any question, you can tag the mods or me directly, if I can help I will if I can't I will point to the correct person. Have fun.

Archived