IGNORED

Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+BD) (Lenticular Hardbox) [Hong Kong]

ksosk

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ant-Man and the Wasp (4K+BD) (Lenticular Hardbox) [Hong Kong]
  • ★ Administrators ★

Hi guys,

As this release will be very limited, like Infinity War, so all orders will have to be submitted very soon to allow MP to secure the quantities!

The supplier information is that this release will be similar to IW - a lenticular hardbox (cover art is confirmed as that shown in OP) and a 4K + BD discs. There will be no beauty shot for it and those who are interested to please participate in the GB immediately!

Cheers,

KS

• ★ Administrators ★
24 minutes ago, Orion said:

I see it but hesitate cause free region or no 1f601.png

goodies is just postcards right, no booklet etc ?

thanx 1f60a.png

Infinity War has a set of postcards and a hardcover booklet!

I love hardbox and the booklet is superb. However, what I can't confirm is if the booklet will be a hardcover too. The demand for IW was so overwhelming that this has to be a purchase based on interests and faith unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Does this have a good lenticular? Is hard to tell from the gif and no information available online? Amray? And anyone knoe if this fits in a projector case scf4?

• ★ Administrators ★
34 minutes ago, Guest Sota said:

Does this have a good lenticular? Is hard to tell from the gif and no information available online? Amray? And anyone knoe if this fits in a projector case scf4?

Hi.

Yes, I'll say the lenticular is pretty sharp. And also, the retailer did not put up any information only. It is sold exclusively in Hong Kong only. 

Inside the hardbox is an amaray case and a hardcover picture book (really love the book).

No SCF protector can fit this release unfortunately.

KS

Archived