IGNORED

Bohemian Rhapsody

Maverick

Bohemian Rhapsody

Studio: 20th Century Fox

Synopsis:

Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury. Freddie defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound. They reach unparalleled success, but in an unexpected turn Freddie, surrounded by darker influences, shuns Queen in pursuit of his solo career. Having suffered greatly without the collaboration of Queen, Freddie manages to reunite with his bandmates just in time for Live Aid. While bravely facing a recent AIDS diagnosis, Freddie leads the band in one of the greatest performances in the history of rock music. Queen cements a legacy that continues to inspire outsiders, dreamers and music lovers to this day.

Official Trailer: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ksosk said:

It is so good!

Malek brought the character to live and it helps that the movie focuses on the music :)

I was expecting good .

This is BETTER than GOOD. 

My greatest regret was I was too young for the Kind of Magic tour and I never saw the 4 of them live . Today I put that right. 

FANTASTIC MOVIE.  

Critics can say what they like . Rating sites too . Mainstream never understood thire music .

After all they where Four misfits that never chose a style of music to define them.

Talking to myself here I know , it's like this for real ??

Waiting for this to go into a smaller cinema of our local multiplex  . I'm hopeing to go again that good .

Also a smaller big screen sometimes I find that size cinema a more up close and deeply more personal experience. 

Yes thinking about  going again it is that good 

giphy-downsized.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived