IGNORED

Hello Psychos

Hi everybody

I'm nearly 30 (in 2 months exactly) and I've just bought my first house with my wife in the north of France (next to Lille). I Still no have any children but 2 cats and a dog ^^

I work with hard hearing children since 5 years now.

I start to collect Steelbooks on 2012 but since last year I focused my collection on asian editions that I really like.

Otherwise, I'm a football fan And I follow NBA too. As many people here, I try to go to the cinema as much as possible and I watch at lots of TV movies.

Hoping we'll share our passion(s) here together and have a good time 

Cheers from France 

Vianney

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Make sure your collection is stored nice and high when you do get around to having children! 1f601.png All of my steels are on the top 3 or 4 shelves, out of reach of those sticky little hands 1f602.png1f44c-1f3fc.png

Who are your teams buddy? Lille??

@Pbsw23 Well I'm a big big RC Lens fan, do you know it ? What about you ?
So Lille is our best enemy ? I pretty like Real Madrid too, especially the period with Ronaldo (R9) and Zidane who are 2 of my favourite players of all time ?

2 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

images.jpg.8b02f82c2e5f74290fe9003e1ebee11c.jpg

Welcome le Doc :D !

Great Introduction my friend 1f44d.png1f44d.png1f44d.png

Salut Ben, merci pour le message. Content de te revoir sur MP, les français etant en sous-effectif ici ?

1 hour ago, residentevil said:

Slt à toi Vianney !

Salut Bruno. Content également de te voir ici, j'espère que tu vas bien depuis le temps ?

And thanks to everyone for your messages.

• ★ Administrators ★

hi @docsparrow59 

thanks for coming to the new Asylum ! 

I thought you meant you liked American Football as you mentioned NBA (American Basketball) but seeing you mentioned Real Madrid that busted my bubble.... i do however like the EM and WM of Soccor as well.

Take care

John

2 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

hi @docsparrow59 

thanks for coming to the new Asylum ! 

I thought you meant you liked American Football as you mentioned NBA (American Basketball) but seeing you mentioned Real Madrid that busted my bubble.... i do however like the EM and WM of Soccor as well.

Take care

John

My bad, I should have said "soccer" to avoid misunderstanding ?
The point is that I don't like American football at all. I know this is the most popular sport in the US but no, this is not for me ☺️

And Thanks for your message.

@docsparrow59 Yes I know RC Lens, I'm a Leeds United fan & if memory serves me correctly, we signed Olivier Dacourt from Lens?! ??? I've been following Leeds since 1988 so have witnessed a lot of highs & lows over the years.

Zidane truly was one of the best. It's practically impossible to pic a favourite player, but I loved to watch Ronaldinho play.

Bonjour Doc :Yes:

Footie fan myself as well although dont see as much la liga as i would like. I did catch the end & Ronaldo's last goal to complete his hatrick the other night. Surely they'll  win champions league this year. 

1 hour ago, Jb162009 said:

Bonjour Doc :Yes:

Footie fan myself as well although dont see as much la liga as i would like. I did catch the end & Ronaldo's last goal to complete his hatrick the other night. Surely they'll  win champions league this year. 

Hi JB

I'd really like to see Réal win this year again but Juve is very impressive too.

CR7 is a top player for sure. But I mentionned Ronaldo aka R9 Who Was a fantastic player.

Yh R9 & Zidane were 2 of the all time greats, Madrid were near unbeatable during those years due to both being top class.  When they retired they hit a bit of a slump which Barcelona capitalised on  but with CR7, Bale, Benzema and Co. now on form, can see they dominating La Liga & Champions league for next couple years at least, especially if they sign De Gea to reinforce the back. 

That question @docsparrow59 is a tricky one to answer , I find that changes every time I acquire something new , to me they are all prized as they are strictly Ltd Editions and I am lucky enough ...thanks to the wonderful GB provided by this amazing forum,.......to own them , ATM I think it Mantalab Kingsman Box set .....simply stunning release.......but that may change pretty soon.....?EB ..Shaun of the Dead will soon be upon us ...now that surely will be a Prized edition in everybody's collection..........?

Archived