IGNORED

Gladiator (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Germany]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

New picture posted on amazon, see OP. Also the listing on Media Markt & Saturn, say MMS Exclusive, no Idea if they mean Media Markt Saturn Exclusive, also I have not read anything about this being EXclusive. It is currently Sold Out on amazon. We will have to wait and see.

3 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I could never get into this movie.  

Midevil type stuff doesn't seem to interest me at all for some reason. 

It's not normally my kind of movie either Kingpin.

The Extended version is SO MUCH better the plot flows a lot better .

Also I never understood WHY Joaquin Phoenix  was nominated for Best supporting Actor Academy Award after seeing the extended he deserved the WIN . 

Although the LATE GREAT Oliver Reed deserved a posthumous nomination after countless years and performances being overlooked for decades.  

I have this movie countless times most likely even more editions will fill my shelf space 

Ridley Scott's direction is ABSOULT Genius OR ABSOULT Bore . GLADIATOR is at the top of the Genius category in my lowly opinion. 

• 3 months later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Gladiator (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Germany]

Archived