IGNORED

Guardians of the galaxy vol 2 Blufans

2 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Congrats @Guiltybyproxy it's certainly a great addition for sure! 

Have you got the GOTG Double Lenti UE to go with it?

Well done @ksosk , you came good as nearly always ;):D

I haven't gotten the double lenti yet, but it's definitely on the list. And yeah, @ksoskis a true gem. God I'm so glad I found this place. Everyone is freaking incredible. Oh, and thank you! 

7 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I haven't gotten the double lenti yet, but it's definitely on the list. And yeah, @ksoskis a true gem. God I'm so glad I found this place. Everyone is freaking incredible. Oh, and thank you! 

Yeah totally agree with you on that one buddy, definitely the best place ever for GB's and all movie related things for sure :) Oh If you ever interested in that other edition I have a copy spare mint and sealed. No worries either way, no rush to sell, just thought I'd mention it for now or future reference ;)

32 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Yeah totally agree with you on that one buddy, definitely the best place ever for GB's and all movie related things for sure :) Oh If you ever interested in that other edition I have a copy spare mint and sealed. No worries either way, no rush to sell, just thought I'd mention it for now or future reference ;)

I most definitely appreciate it. I keep that in mind if another steel I'm after falls through. And yeah, this place is a mecca for all things movies, and the GB's are second to none. 

36 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Nice addition @Guiltybyproxy!

I just got Vol. 2 myself the other day with the double lenti slip. The design on this one is really cool as well!

I'm in love with this lenti. It's up there with the Rocket and Groot edition for me. The double lenti will be added soon lol. But first, I have to do some research on where I can sell my testicles to afford As Above, So Below FilmArena. 

39 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

@Guiltybyproxy love the rocket and CEO of slip, I got it and the DL, swapped out the steel and put in the wwa release as it pairs beautifully with the groot steel and the rocket groot slip, imo :)

I bet that looks amazing in its own right. It's probably sacrilegious, but I don't open my steels ??

10 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I bet that looks amazing in its own right. It's probably sacrilegious, but I don't open my steels ??

I have the DL for that, Plus I open mine, I'm what you call a personal enjoyment collector, I don't collect for sake of numbers or to sell at higher value in the future. I collect to enjoy them and watch them, I'm a movie buff so I watch all of these. Pulling out a movie and seeing all the fun add-ons while I watch is my favorite part :) but I realize I am in the minority on that. Really have no care in the world if they lose "value" in my mind that's a relative term as this way is the most value to me. I rarely, if ever, sell any of these.

2 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I have the DL for that, Plus I open mine, I'm what you call a personal enjoyment collector, I don't collect for sake of numbers or to sell at higher value in the future. I collect to enjoy them and watch them, I'm a movie buff so I watch all of these. Pulling out a movie and seeing all the fun add-ons while I watch is my favorite part :) but I realize I am in the minority on that. Really have no care in the world if they lose "value" in my mind that's a relative term as this way is the most value to me. I rarely, if ever, sell any of these.

I totally get where you're coming from. I don't collect to make a profit, I collect for myself. I just enjoy seeing these beautiful steels in pristine condition, so I'll buy the amaray to watch. I'm also in the minority lol. I just don't see the point in selling. I don't want to make a profit. I just love the look of them

27 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I totally get where you're coming from. I don't collect to make a profit, I collect for myself. I just enjoy seeing these beautiful steels in pristine condition, so I'll buy the amaray to watch. I'm also in the minority lol. I just don't see the point in selling. I don't want to make a profit. I just love the look of them

Cheers to that my friend! If it's a super nice one I use a razor and cut a slit just big enough to access the goods, that way it stays extra sexy ;)

Archived