Jump to content
IGNORED

Guardians of the galaxy vol 2 Blufans


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Congrats @Guiltybyproxy it's certainly a great addition for sure! 

Have you got the GOTG Double Lenti UE to go with it?

 

Well done @ksosk , you came good as nearly always ;):D

 

I haven't gotten the double lenti yet, but it's definitely on the list. And yeah, @ksoskis a true gem. God I'm so glad I found this place. Everyone is freaking incredible. Oh, and thank you! 

Edited by Guiltybyproxy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I haven't gotten the double lenti yet, but it's definitely on the list. And yeah, @ksoskis a true gem. God I'm so glad I found this place. Everyone is freaking incredible. Oh, and thank you! 

 

 

Yeah totally agree with you on that one buddy, definitely the best place ever for GB's and all movie related things for sure :) Oh If you ever interested in that other edition I have a copy spare mint and sealed. No worries either way, no rush to sell, just thought I'd mention it for now or future reference ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


32 minutes ago, Rograt said:

 

 

Yeah totally agree with you on that one buddy, definitely the best place ever for GB's and all movie related things for sure :) Oh If you ever interested in that other edition I have a copy spare mint and sealed. No worries either way, no rush to sell, just thought I'd mention it for now or future reference ;)

I most definitely appreciate it. I keep that in mind if another steel I'm after falls through. And yeah, this place is a mecca for all things movies, and the GB's are second to none. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


54 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Great pickup @Guiltybyproxy! I asked @ksosk if I could buy this from him a while back, but he told me for $1000. He must like you.1f600.png

I think it's because he felt sorry for me lmao. 

Edited by Guiltybyproxy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


36 minutes ago, Sheikah said:

Nice addition @Guiltybyproxy!

 

I just got Vol. 2 myself the other day with the double lenti slip. The design on this one is really cool as well!

I'm in love with this lenti. It's up there with the Rocket and Groot edition for me. The double lenti will be added soon lol. But first, I have to do some research on where I can sell my testicles to afford As Above, So Below FilmArena. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


39 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

@Guiltybyproxy love the rocket and CEO of slip, I got it and the DL, swapped out the steel and put in the wwa release as it pairs beautifully with the groot steel and the rocket groot slip, imo :)

I bet that looks amazing in its own right. It's probably sacrilegious, but I don't open my steels ??

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Nice addition @Guiltybyproxy!

 

I just got Vol. 2 myself the other day with the double lenti slip. The design on this one is really cool as well!

Yeah, I saw the double lenti and it looks beautiful. It's a definite must have for my collection 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


10 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I bet that looks amazing in its own right. It's probably sacrilegious, but I don't open my steels ??

 

I have the DL for that, Plus I open mine, I'm what you call a personal enjoyment collector, I don't collect for sake of numbers or to sell at higher value in the future. I collect to enjoy them and watch them, I'm a movie buff so I watch all of these. Pulling out a movie and seeing all the fun add-ons while I watch is my favorite part :) but I realize I am in the minority on that. Really have no care in the world if they lose "value" in my mind that's a relative term as this way is the most value to me. I rarely, if ever, sell any of these.

Edited by xSNAKExPLISSKENx
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

 

I have the DL for that, Plus I open mine, I'm what you call a personal enjoyment collector, I don't collect for sake of numbers or to sell at higher value in the future. I collect to enjoy them and watch them, I'm a movie buff so I watch all of these. Pulling out a movie and seeing all the fun add-ons while I watch is my favorite part :) but I realize I am in the minority on that. Really have no care in the world if they lose "value" in my mind that's a relative term as this way is the most value to me. I rarely, if ever, sell any of these.

I totally get where you're coming from. I don't collect to make a profit, I collect for myself. I just enjoy seeing these beautiful steels in pristine condition, so I'll buy the amaray to watch. I'm also in the minority lol. I just don't see the point in selling. I don't want to make a profit. I just love the look of them

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


27 minutes ago, Guiltybyproxy said:

I totally get where you're coming from. I don't collect to make a profit, I collect for myself. I just enjoy seeing these beautiful steels in pristine condition, so I'll buy the amaray to watch. I'm also in the minority lol. I just don't see the point in selling. I don't want to make a profit. I just love the look of them

Cheers to that my friend! If it's a super nice one I use a razor and cut a slit just big enough to access the goods, that way it stays extra sexy ;)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
    Search In
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy