“Amity” edition

IMG_3596.thumb.jpeg.cd7bcbc1630089b64c2b1128b5350bb0.jpeg

“Shark” Edition

IMG_3595.thumb.jpeg.b6d102086c693613188e79c3aeadd3f1.jpeg

IMG_3597.thumb.jpeg.88a86c0cc29b3d2dfdeeb76c03fefbab.jpeg

jaws.thumb.jpg.d8a7ef1c981f61cce651a7fe3a52a91f.jpg

𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗦 + 𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗦 𝟮 | 𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧 3𝙙 𝟰 𝗸 𝗨𝗛𝗗 𝗯𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗺 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘀

Have you ever seen such a beast?

We are happy to present you a breathtaking release!
The edition, with a ONE-CLICK printed in HD OFFSET with embossed finishing and super-limited to 50 copies, will be made in two FULLSLIP variants with exclusive artwork and extra materials + 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝟱𝟬 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗲s exclusive front artwork by 𝙄𝙍-𝘼𝙧𝙩 with fine workmanship and rough effect "Jaws's Skin"

Here, variant details:

𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙀𝙙: Limited Edition 100 Numbered Copies - Box 30x22cm with shiny embossed workmanship
• 1 exclusive Digipack 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝟯𝗱 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (Variant A) with 4 discs (4K UHD + Bluray)
• 2 Official Posters of 𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗦 + 𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗦 𝟮
• 1 exclusive booklet (Variant A) 36 pages (IT/ENG)
• 5 numbered collector's cards with the main characters
• 6 Exclusive Movie Cards
𝟭 𝗟𝗼𝗴𝗼 𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗦 𝟯𝗱 made only for this release
• 𝟭 𝗔𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
• 𝟭 scuba tank replica

Pre-order price 169.00

𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙙: Limited Edition 100 Numbered Copies - Box 30x22cm with shiny embossed workmanship
• 1 exclusive Digipack 𝗟𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝟯𝗱 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (Variant B) with 4 discs (4K UHD + Bluray)
• 2 Official Posters of 𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗦 + 𝗝𝗔𝗪𝗦 𝟮
• 1 exclusive booklet (Variant B) 36 pages (IT/ENG)
• 5 numbered collector's cards with the main characters
• 6 Exclusive Movie Cards
• 𝟭 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮 wood plate  "𝗡𝗢 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚"
• 𝟭 Jaws tooth
• 𝟭 𝗔𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝘇𝘇𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
• 𝟭 𝗔𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘆 Map made just fir this release

Pre-order price 169.00

𝙊𝙉𝙀-𝘾𝙇𝙄𝘾𝙆
Blood and sand 𝙀𝙙 - ULTRLIMITED Edition 50 numbered copies printed 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗛𝗗 - 𝗠𝗘𝗚𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗫 𝟯𝟬𝘅𝟰𝟱𝗰𝗺 with glossy relief work and rough effect "jaws' skin" which will contain :
• Two complete FULLSLIP with all extra materials and gadgets + hand with jaws's bite 

Preorder promo price 329.00

*Each FullSlip will have its own exclusive materials inside, different for each variant (3D lenticular Digipack, different Posters, Booklets, etc...)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• deckard99 changed the title to Jaws / Jaws 2 (Rarofilm Studios) (4K UHD Digipack) [Italy]
2 hours ago, TechSpec924 said:

I would really love to grab the OC of this release, but after all the backlash  I saw regarding the quality (or lack thereof) of the Nightmare on Elm Street release, I'm a little hesitant to order anything from this retailer. Especially for that price....

Ditto. And this is one of my top 10 fav films

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

For your reference, the OC of this edition is the same box (and quality) as used for Scarface (see the video below) and comes with a film cell.

While I haven't seen it in hand, the Scarface Box seems to be getting better feedback from customers in Europe who have received.

rarojaws.thumb.jpeg.178edd49e80f01a4cca015c52981e314.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

23 hours ago, Gary K said:

For your reference, the OC of this edition is the same box (and quality) as used for Scarface (see the video below) and comes with a film cell.

While I haven't seen it in hand, the Scarface Box seems to be getting better feedback from customers in Europe who have received.

rarojaws.thumb.jpeg.178edd49e80f01a4cca015c52981e314.jpeg

Well, I just signed-up for a one-click—this is a leap of faith that the quality will improve. Though I was satisfied with my one-click of Nightmare On Elm Street, it definitely was priced high for what you get.

Nonetheless, here I am again jumping on this Jaws/Jaws 2 OC….I hope shipping doesn’t kill too much because the base price is high at €329. 

• Like 7

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

Well, I just signed-up for a one-click—this is a leap of faith that the quality will improve. Though I was satisfied with my one-click of Nightmare On Elm Street, it definitely was priced high for what you get.

Nonetheless, here I am again jumping on this Jaws/Jaws 2 OC….I hope shipping doesn’t kill too much because the base price is high at €329. 

They’ve been assuring us behind the scenes that they’ve really committed to upgrading the quality and the feedback they’re getting from black Adam (which we should have soon) and Scarface has been amazing.   

im cautiously optimistic and have also signed up for the OC

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

Well...damn. You did it, so now I have to lol.

giphy.gif

• Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★

From Raro: 

image.png.e338c35ea91e35b0ae78ac1213be8839.png

𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼 𝗟𝗢 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗢 !!!

What's the point of being at the top of the food chain if you're only thinking about yourself?
We at RaroFilm have already made some gestures that amazed you but, in this case, we wanted to do something more noble and thanks to the success that our Limited JAWS - BLOOD and SAND is having, we have adopted a Shark to help safeguard of this beautiful animal.
We won't save the world, but at least we try!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 5 months later...