The Omega Man (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #001) (Blu-ray Digipack) [Italy]

Gary K

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

MP GROUP BUY HERE!

ย 

Release Date:ย TBA

Retail Price:ย โ‚ฌ19.99

Print Run:ย 200 copies

Note:ย Exclusive Anniversary Embossed Blu-ray Digipackomegaman(raro)1.thumb.jpeg.8d1e469ee4b5950a030514fa392cdea0.jpeg

ย 

omegaman(raro)2.thumb.jpeg.f593502c944f29330156cead4868778c.jpeg

ย 

Hallo,
For our first birthday, we are pleased to offer you a new exclusive edition of the movie with which we started our journeyย 

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—” ๐— ๐—”๐—ก - ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜† | ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ

The edition, created exclusively for this anniversary, will be edited in Exclusive Digipack Embossed artwork 200 limited and numbered copies and will contain these materials:

โ€ข Exclusive Fullslip with Embossed artwork;
โ€ข Exclusive Bluray Digipack ย 200 numbered copies with embossed artwork;
โ€ข Bluray "๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—” ๐— ๐—”๐—ก" with Charlton Heston (1971) with extra feature:ย 
ยฐ Commentary by Eric Laneuville and Paul Koslo;ย 
ยฐ Special "Last man on Earth";
โ€ข 1 Original Movie Poster;
โ€ข 1 Exclusive Alternative Poster;
โ€ข 1 Exclusive booklet 16 p. (IT/ENG);
โ€ข 1 Collectable memorabilia logo numbered in plexiglass;

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Hey guys, I might need to close this very soon so please get your requests in.

ย 

As a reminder, retail price is only 19.99 euros to celebrate Raro's first birthday in the premium space!

ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s a real bargain!

ย 

ย 

Edited by Manticore4
  • Like 3

Awards

15 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Hey guys, I might need to close this very soon so please get your requests in.

ย 

As a reminder, retail price is only 19.99 euros to celebrate Raro's first birthday in the premium space!

ย 

ย 

One of the best deals on a Premium I've seen in years, get on this one folks! Plus it will compliment the I Am Legend set too!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

One of the best deals on a Premium I've seen in years, get on this one folks! Plus it will compliment the I Am Legend set too!

dammit, Nate, youโ€™re making me wish I had reserved one of the I Am Legend boxesโ€ฆwhich I stupidly passed-up because of the โ‚ฌโ‚ฌ involved. Dโ€™oh!!!!!

• Haha 2

Awards

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
5 hours ago, omegaman1971 said:

I'm new to the group, I hope I did my request correct. I REALLY want a copy of this. My ALL TIME FAVORITE movie!!

ย 

just want to make sure I didn't miss anything? How do I make payment. Very excited to purchase this one. thanks, Steve

ย 

You did it right. ย Just sent you an invite to the Group Buy Club within which you will find the information and questions topic. ย Follow that so you donโ€™t miss payment details when they are posted. ย 

• Like 4

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
On 6/30/2023 at 12:36 AM, Gary K said:

You did it right. ย Just sent you an invite to the Group Buy Club within which you will find the information and questions topic. ย Follow that so you donโ€™t miss payment details when they are posted. ย 

ย 

8 hours ago, omegaman1971 said:

Still have not received anything on the purchase of the Omega Man yet?? Are you guys running behind?

I posted above yesterday and sent you an invite to the group buy club yesterday. ย 
ย 

Check your notifications for the invite and confirmation about joining the GB

• Like 2

1 hour ago, omegaman1971 said:

I did join.... but I don't see anywhere to make payment for the Omega Man ? Am I missing it?

that is extremely cool to see you join the Group Buy for the movie after which you have named your avatarโ€” I feel like Iโ€™m at the nexus of the universe!

ย 

regarding payment, MP wonโ€™t charge you until itโ€™s almost ready to ship from the company.ย that will come in the future at some point TBD. Sometimes itโ€™s a couple weeks later, sometimes it can be months. these manufacturers move at very slow speeds, so MP is at the mercy of them.ย 
ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Manticore4
  • Like 1

Awards

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

Payment wonโ€™t be requested until we are close to the shipping date. ย Please follow the information and questions topic in the club to be sure you donโ€™t miss it.ย 
ย 

Gary K

ย 

1 hour ago, omegaman1971 said:

I did join.... but I don't see anywhere to make payment for the Omega Man ? Am I missing it?

ย 

• Like 3

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Omega Man (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #001) (Blu-ray Digipack) [Italy]
  • 1 month later...
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
On 7/1/2023 at 12:49 PM, omegaman1971 said:

thanks for the info guys! Cant wait to get it. I'll try to be patient...LOL.

Your payment is way overdue.

ย 

Please pay asap as it is not cool to not pay and leave me with your item .

ย 

Thanksย 

John

@omegaman1971

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Your payment is way overdue.

ย 

Please pay asap as it is not cool to not pay and leave me with your item .

ย 

Thanksย 

John

@omegaman1971

Iโ€™m happy to take that off your hands John if he doesnโ€™t pay for it. Or if there are any extras. Seems I missed the initial notifications back in June last year!

• Like 2

Awards