IGNORED

Blade Runner 2049 Director's Cut [Fnac Exclusive] Blu-ray Ultra HD + Blu-ray, Inclus Blaster

Benoit46

BladeRunner_Coffret_Pack3D.thumb.jpg.83e1f13b94b80add4fd8d4af0c192864.jpg

See the red ring : That makes me wonder how classy the replica is. The hand grip is see thru and you can see the part that is in side ... why it's not black or something ... and if the grip is plastic and other parts are iron it very badly balanced. If it's all plastic ... well - not for me. Won't pay that much for replica water pistol. So, more details would be nice.

10 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

@Masterblaster The SB is being sold separately. Will there be a GB for that? I really like the SB, though if it's WWA, I'd prefer one with reverse spine orientation (save myself the trouble of melting the glue to turn that sucker around).

Edit: Though I just realized that would make an upside-down head.

As per usual, this question of WWA was answered:

I'll be getting one from Zavvi with my preferred spine orientation.

• ★ Administrators ★

FB_IMG_1507760691473.thumb.jpg.fd37128d80fa05ab96665d35649316f9.jpg

GOOD NEWS FOR A SMALL BAD NEW (MODIFIABLE I THINKS EASILY)

Updated on October 11, 2017:

The collector of Blade Runner 2049 is back in pre-order for the 3rd time, so to say that there is no longer any doubt that Fnac offers its stock by small wave. Nevertheless, be careful not to wait too long because we now know that the box is limited and numbered with 9050 copies in the world, of which a little more than 1000ex in France only.

But it's not all, thanks to @SarraK_ who worked on the design of the collector at sony, we know excluded for the blog that the replica of the Blaster is well to scale 1: 1 in addition to being entirely made of metal and resin! Also, there are 4 small lights (2 on each side) that illuminate with a small button and a flat battery (not supplied).

The only slight shadow on the board is that, because of the regulations, the replica is slipped on the base so that it can not be likened to a replica of a firearm. But to finish on a positive note, the steelbook included in the box will contain the blu-ray 4k, 3D, 2D and a bonus disc! Note that there is no other version of the film than that shown in the cinema and that there will not be according to the director Denis Villeneuve.

13 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

FB_IMG_1507760691473.thumb.jpg.fd37128d80fa05ab96665d35649316f9.jpg

GOOD NEWS FOR A SMALL BAD NEW (MODIFIABLE I THINKS EASILY)

Updated on October 11, 2017:

The collector of Blade Runner 2049 is back in pre-order for the 3rd time, so to say that there is no longer any doubt that Fnac offers its stock by small wave. Nevertheless, be careful not to wait too long because we now know that the box is limited and numbered with 9050 copies in the world, of which a little more than 1000ex in France only.

But it's not all, thanks to @SarraK_ who worked on the design of the collector at sony, we know excluded for the blog that the replica of the Blaster is well to scale 1: 1 in addition to being entirely made of metal and resin! Also, there are 4 small lights (2 on each side) that illuminate with a small button and a flat battery (not supplied).

The only slight shadow on the board is that, because of the regulations, the replica is slipped on the base so that it can not be likened to a replica of a firearm. But to finish on a positive note, the steelbook included in the box will contain the blu-ray 4k, 3D, 2D and a bonus disc! Note that there is no other version of the film than that shown in the cinema and that there will not be according to the director Denis Villeneuve.

is this the same replica German Amray has ? Pls reply `?

13 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Seeing as there's 9050 world wide and the item and packaging look identical to this , I would hazard a guess and say Most probably its the same .....but I could be wrong.....I suppose it will be marketed differently in different countries ....

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 19 minutes, nefilim a dit :

Yep ? the same (as @ukade2327 said 9050 worldwide so ~1000ex. For France (Fnac)

Fnac Exclusive is (Steelbook with 4K) and bonus Disc Exclusive with Director's cut

Archived