IGNORED

Miami Vice (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

MikeH5856

Release Date: May 16, 2023

Price: $19.96

Purchase Link: Walmart

image.thumb.jpeg.2ba1642efef2b6bf11e78d28638e8e8c.jpeg

5f59d4e8-bd23-4473-9a8e-200f16ea157a.8a3daf8da9d4cfe0ccc844d660a53580.thumb.jpg.7311d93e2b9bc0c8496aef1228193e28.jpg

ea43337a-5a28-4806-8326-f4db996de1e6.b9cb2e156379e7b5b8ddefa3b1165af1.thumb.jpg.2f151a466a61f830fb50f76a443a4019.jpg

Product details

Michael Mann's modern classic, unrated director's cut in a steelbook filled with extras!

A case involving drug lords and murder in South Florida takes a personal turn for undercover detectives Sonny Crockett (Colin Farrell) and Ricardo Tubbs (Jamie Foxx). Unorthodox Crockett gets involved romantically with the wife of a trafficker of arms and drugs, while Tubbs deals with an assault on those he loves.

• Premium Steelbook® packaging
  • The unrated and extended edition of Michael Mann’s gritty update of the classic TV Series
  • Bonus Content includes nearly 45-minutes of behind-the-scenes featurettes, plus feature commentary from director Michael Mann
  • Includes the original Miami Vice theatrical film
  • Action adventure thriller from Michael Mann
  • Steelbook unrated director's cut with bonus features
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Colin Farrell, Jamie Foxx, Li Gong, Naomie Harris, Ciarán Hinds

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Veum said:

@MikeH5856 thanks for thinking of me… maybe sometime in the future but the Target/Amazon buy 1 50% off 1 hit me today💰 

This will have to suffice for now…

Miami Vice (Blu-ray)

Correction mates, went ahead and ordered today from Walmart because 👍 :) 🎬

Product details

Michael Mann's modern classic, unrated director's cut in a steelbook filled with extras!

A case involving drug lords and murder in South Florida takes a personal turn for undercover detectives Sonny Crockett (Colin Farrell) and Ricardo Tubbs (Jamie Foxx). Unorthodox Crockett gets involved romantically with the wife of a trafficker of arms and drugs, while Tubbs deals with an assault on those he loves.

• Premium Steelbook® packaging
  • The unrated and extended edition of Michael Mann’s gritty update of the classic TV Series
  • Bonus Content includes nearly 45-minutes of behind-the-scenes featurettes, plus feature commentary from director Michael Mann
  • Includes the original Miami Vice theatrical film
  • Action adventure thriller from Michael Mann
  • Steelbook unrated director's cut with bonus features
  • Actors ‏ : ‎ Colin Farrell, Jamie Foxx, Li Gong, Naomie Harris, Ciarán Hinds

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

🚩🚩Price drop on Miami Vice and The Thing (2011)🚩🚩

Now $19.96 each. I had to chat with customer service but was able to get a price adjustment on both, since I already paid through PayPal. 

I made the mistake of can$#eled higher price w/cc yesterday and now have to wait till tomorrow or Friday to see if they did cancel it and reorder at the lower price!😠 

Angry Face Palm GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Should of ordered like you @MikeH5856 my friend, rats.

Ryan Reynolds Ugh GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Veum said:

I made the mistake of can$#eled higher price w/cc yesterday and now have to wait till tomorrow or Friday to see if they did cancel it and reorder at the lower price!😠 

I think you’ll be OK! Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Veum said:

3 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

I think you’ll be OK! Good luck!

@MikeH5856 called Walmart this morning and they had can$%eled (when I do not know hehe 🙃) and even gave me a $15 credit on my next Walmart purchase, win-win my friend! :)

i won breaking bad GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to Miami Vice (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]
  • 3 months later...