IGNORED

New LEGO Rivendell set

mrtomtron

LEGO has just announced a new Rivendell set: https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/the-lord-of-the-rings-rivendell-10316

10316-PDP-2303-Hero-XL-Large.jpg?fit=crop&format=jpg&quality=80&width=1600&height=1000&dpr=1

Prices is $500 USD.

I missed out on all the 2013 LOTR Lego sets, but I'm definitely not missing this one.

Anyone else collect LOTR LEGOs or LEGOs in general?

Edited by mrtomtron
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mrtomtron said:

LEGO has just announced a new Rivendell set: https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/the-lord-of-the-rings-rivendell-10316

10316-PDP-2303-Hero-XL-Large.jpg?fit=crop&format=jpg&quality=80&width=1600&height=1000&dpr=1

Prices is $500 USD.

I missed out on all the 2013 LOTR Lego sets, but I'm definitely not missing this one.

Anyone else collect LOTR LEGOs or LEGOs in general?

I will definitely be buying this when it's released, it looks fantastic. I have several of the sets from the 2013 wave and was always disappointed they didn't make more, hopefully this will be the first of many! Or perhaps I should be careful what I wish for, for the sake of storage space and my wallet 😅

• Like 2

Awards

3 hours ago, Sidewinder said:

@Pbsw23 will you be adding this to your collection?

I saw this for the first time earlier today and was discussing it with fellow brick heads at work 😄

I am currently eyeballing the 90 years of play Lions Castle which comes in at £340, purely because I loved the Castle line as a kid (still have most of it) and Love the fact that they rehashed some classic sets last year (I also have the Galaxy Explorer and exclusive Forest Hideout & Blacktron Cruiser sets).

I have also recently gone down the rabbit hole of MOC’s, and I am close to finalising my first real effort. But recently decided I want to have a go at a Fantasy diorama next….. And then THIS set comes along 🫣 I am Sooooooooooo Very Very tempted, but it all depends how long it hangs around for.

I won’t pull the trigger in March on release date, but I could very easily circle back around later in the year if it’s still available, especially if I’ve racked up some serious Lego VIP points by then. My guess is that it will sell out pretty quickly though, with those who can afford it investing in multiple editions.

• Like 3

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy