IGNORED

Glad to become a part of this community

Ice_man_72_Blazing

How is everyone?,

I'm Mike I recently became a member just a few days ago. I had the pleasure of meeting MasterBlaster through eBay. I purchased my first premium from him. I am now hooked. I mainly looking to get into the marvel Cinematic universe premiums,but will collect others as well! I've been collecting for about 3 years now regular steelbooks. I never knew about premiums until the other day. I know I live under a rock. Hahaha

Thanks for the opportunity to join. 

IMG_2416.JPG

:hello: @Ice_man_72_Blazing and welcome to Media Psychos , hope you enjoy your visits to the forums , there's lots to get involved with and loads of like minded Psychos to chat with , as well as quizzes , discussions, clubs and of course GB's , if you have any questions , just ask there's usually someone lurking  about who can give you an answer , .............do you have any personal favourites in your collection.......?........Happy Collecting..................??

Archived