IGNORED

Good Evening..

Steel Pagan

I would like to say first an foremost "Hello" to everyone here on Media Psychos.

My name is Graham and I live in the UK, I have two children and live with my girlfriend of 14 years now.

I was fortunate to come across this site through a "who to follow" link on twitter, and I am so glad that I did.

I have been collecting steelbooks for a a few years now, in fact I don't think that I have bought a blu-ray unless it comes in steelbook form.

I am looking forward to some discussion on here and to also hopefully purchase some steelbooks through group buys, some such as the Best Buy ones are difficult too get as they do not deliver too the UK.

Thanks for the membership and look forward to happy times here, delped.

39 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

:hello: Graham , and welcome to Media Psychos , may I ask where abouts in the UK You are from...?.....there's plenty to see and do here  , lots of GB's to join to expand your collection and if you have any questions just ask there's usually someone lurking about the asylum who can help ....... Happy Collecting....1f44d.png1f44d.png

Hello ukade, I am from Weymouth, Dorset.

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

Hello and Welcome to The Asylum Graham ! 1f44d.png

What's your favourite steelbook ?

Cheers,

Nef

Hello netfilm, I'd have to say that I do like a good lenticular steel, I think my favourite is my Star Trek Beyond, Zoom Exclusive/Magnetic Lenticular Edition.

I also like the Warcraft: The Beginning,  because of the embossing, I think more could be done with embossing and textures even if the designers put their minds to it.

58 minutes ago, delped said:

Hello netfilm, I'd have to say that I do like a good lenticular steel, I think my favourite is my Star Trek Beyond, Zoom Exclusive/Magnetic Lenticular Edition.

I also like the Warcraft: The Beginning,  because of the embossing, I think more could be done with embossing and textures even if the designers put their minds to it.

:hi: Graham, and welcome to mediapsychos great to see you found us. 

I like the Star Trek Beyond Zoom lenticular, it has some nice depth and good colouring.  Captures the feel of the film too, good image choice. ?

You'll find some good GB's on here for those BestBuy steels.

Hope to see you around the forum.

What sort of films do you like?

Awards

7 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

:hi: Graham, and welcome to mediapsychos great to see you found us. 

I like the Star Trek Beyond Zoom lenticular, it has some nice depth and good colouring.  Captures the feel of the film too, good image choice. 1f44d.png

You'll find some good GB's on here for those BestBuy steels.

Hope to see you around the forum.

What sort of films do you like?

Hello Blueman.

I just love a well made film but can easily watch a naff action film, if I was to choose a fave genre it would have to be crime, thriller drama like,

Heat, LA Confidential, The Untouchables and Cape Fear.

3 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Hello and welcome, @delped! There's plenty discussion to be found here among fellow enthusiasts and the Group Buys are second to none—I'm not just saying that, fellow members will attest. Yes, they host some for Best Buy when there's enough demand (I'm in the US myself). Enjoy your stay!

Hello 45Caliber.

Yes, I was looking into getting the Close Encounters of the Third Kind 4K Steel Book, but it seems not to be on the website now.

Some good choices there cool movies, i like a good thriller and i'm quite into Sci-fi. Although i enjoy most movies so long as there entertaining.

Did you pick up the recent Heat steelbook from Zavvi?

There was a recent Group Buy for a Hdzeta release of LA Confidential it was a stunning package, part of there Gold Label series, i picked up the Lenticular version it is pretty cool. 

Would like to see Cape Fear get a nice steelbook, not sure if there is one.  I've never seen one.

Awards

49 minutes ago, delped said:

Hello 45Caliber.

Yes, I was looking into getting the Close Encounters of the Third Kind 4K Steel Book, but it seems not to be on the website now.

I always get 2 BBs in case one's damaged and I have 2 Close Encounters, 2 Starship Troopers & 2 Wonder Womans due on the same day. In this case there's already a Group Buy:

I wouldn't worry about it dropping off the site. It happens a lot. Just put yourself on the list with quantity & country & MasterBlaster will hook you up! ?

15 hours ago, hdblueman said:

Some good choices there cool movies, i like a good thriller and i'm quite into Sci-fi. Although i enjoy most movies so long as there entertaining.

Did you pick up the recent Heat steelbook from Zavvi?

There was a recent Group Buy for a Hdzeta release of LA Confidential it was a stunning package, part of there Gold Label series, i picked up the Lenticular version it is pretty cool. 

Would like to see Cape Fear get a nice steelbook, not sure if there is one.  I've never seen one.

No, it had sold out before I managed to get there and after looking on Ebay for it managed to get the older "Heat Special Edition-Premium Collection" version for a good price.

Yes, I did see the LA Confidential one but have to pick n choose because of expenses lol.

• 1 month later...
On 23/08/2017 at 8:13 PM, Steel Pagan said:

I would like to say first an foremost "Hello" to everyone here on Media Psychos.

My name is Graham and I live in the UK, I have two children and live with my girlfriend of 14 years now.

I was fortunate to come across this site through a "who to follow" link on twitter, and I am so glad that I did.

I have been collecting steelbooks for a a few years now, in fact I don't think that I have bought a blu-ray unless it comes in steelbook form.

I am looking forward to some discussion on here and to also hopefully purchase some steelbooks through group buys, some such as the Best Buy ones are difficult too get as they do not deliver too the UK.

Thanks for the membership and look forward to happy times here, delped.

Evening all, I didn't know where to post this so thought that I would post it here, delped is now Steel Pagan. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Steel Pagan said:

Evening all, I didn't know where to post this so thought that I would post it here, delped is now Steel Pagan. Thank you.

Well its as gooder place as any ???.

@Benoit46   @ukade2327 @Masterblaster @DodgyDave @45Caliber this needs remembering when where hopping up and down with the name Change ????. 

Don't worry @Steel Pagan it dose and will sink in ???????

Archived