IGNORED

The Mummy (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Second Sight) [UK]

RAK

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

THE MUMMY: LIMITED EDITION released August 29th
This Hammer classic starring Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee features new artwork by Graham Humphreys, new commentary by Kelly Robinson, new and archive features plus book with essays by Kat Ellinger, Lindsay Hallam and Kevin Lyons.

E78EE863-D201-417E-A55D-95078C3135BE.jpeg

8B2F91D6-AF8A-4593-8589-DAEF0A9B035A.jpeg

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

Thanks @RAK I’m really interested in this, thank you! 🙏

Second Sight Films 

The Mummy Limited Edition: Pre-Order Available August 29th

Regular price £24.99 Tax included.

THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE TAKEN IMMEDIATELY, AND THAT THE ITEM WILL BE DISPATCHED JUST BEFORE THE LISTED RELEASE DATE.

SHOULD YOU ORDER ANY OF THE ALREADY RELEASED ITEMS FROM OUR CATALOGUE AT THE SAME TIME AS THIS PRE-ORDER ITEM, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PURCHASES WILL ALL BE SHIPPED TOGETHER WHEN THIS PRE-ORDER ITEM BECOMES AVAILABLE.

Director: Terence Fisher

Starring: Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Yvonne Furneaux

In 1895 a team of British archaeologists discover the untouched tomb of Princess Ananka but accidentally bring the mummified body of her high priest back to life. Three years later back in England a follower of the same Egyptian religion unleashes 'The Mummy' to exact grisly revenge on the despoilers of the sacred past.

Special Features 

Main feature presented in original UK theatrical aspect ratio 1.66:1 and alternative full frame1.37:1 New audio commentary by film academic Kelly Robinson Archive audio commentary by Marcus Hearn and Jonathan Rigby An Appreciation of The Mummy by David Huckvale The Music of The Mummy Unwrapping The Mummy

Catalogue number: 2NDBR4151

Certificate: 15

Region: B

Limited Edition Contents

Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Graham Humphreys Soft cover book with new essays by Kat Ellinger, Lindsay Hallam and Kevin Lyons plus production stills 5 collectors' art cards 

• The House of Horror: Memories of Bray
  • The Hammer Rep Company
  • Original Promo Reel
  • Still Gallery

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, RAK said:

Now I just need to track down Asylum, and The House that Dripped Blood. Which was released and OOS before I was a Second Sight Collector.

You and me both.  I need those two and Willard/Ben for a complete set at this point.  I was able to track down When A Stranger Calls and Changeling recently, but those three still elude me at reasonable prices.

• Like 1

Just now, Gary K said:

You and me both.  I need those two and Willard/Ben for a complete set at this point.  I was able to track down When A Stranger Calls and Changeling recently, but those three still elude me at reasonable prices.

Not looking for a complete set, but just need 3 that will complete what I want. The other being Anna and the Apocalypse.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

Yeah but I have the Avengers OC invoice coming Plus I just did a $200+ Target order for the B2G1 on the Pay in 4. You can only have so many open at time. And I have about 5 open at the moment. Got to prioritize.

These 2 I pre-ordered today and some more of these kinda Hammer classics (to/for me) would be so great to get these in a 4K/customized steel edition WOW 😳❣️🙏

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, Veum said:

I’ve had excellent service from them… in the long run it does not really matter though! :)

You can always cancel the second sight order ?

the benefit of ordering from second sight is you’ll get them sooner than if you go through DiabolikDVD.  Of course, you pay more for shipping from Second Sight so it’s kind of a toss up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Mummy (Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Second Sight) [UK]