IGNORED

Arrived today...

15 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Always jealous of people who get their BBs so early. Mine still haven't shipped!

Most of the ones that I have pre-ordered have come a day before the release. This is earliest arrival I've had. My "Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 2" shipped yesterday so it should arrive Monday, a day before it's release as well. 

3 minutes ago, AU54 said:

Most of the ones that I have pre-ordered have come a day before the release. This is earliest arrival I've had. My "Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 2" shipped yesterday so it should arrive Monday, a day before it's release as well. 

My last shipped on Saturday (Ghost in the Shell) and I didn't get them until Wednesday. I was mad because they were both damaged and the stores were cleaned out by then!

15 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

My last shipped on Saturday (Ghost in the Shell) and I didn't get them until Wednesday. I was mad because they were both damaged and the stores were cleaned out by then!

Ouch! That sucks! Today was the 1st time I had a steelbook from BB actually come in a box. I was shocked! There wasn't much packaging inside the box (3 air pouches), but it was still an upgrade from those cardboard-like envelope things they usually come in.  

6 minutes ago, AU54 said:

Ouch! That sucks! Today was the 1st time I had a steelbook from BB actually come in a box. I was shocked! There wasn't much packaging inside the box (3 air pouches), but it was still an upgrade from those cardboard-like envelope things they usually come in.  

I suspect these were damaged at the factory since the dents were behind the j-cards. Unfortunately, no way to know until they're opened.

15 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

@AU54 My GotG2 still hasn't shipped yet and apparently I'm not alone. People on other boards are going nuts their order are stuck in "Processing".

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that! I was wrong about my Ash vs Evil Dead. I got the shipping notification Friday morning and thought it would be here today. I tracked it this morning and it still hasn't been picked up by USPS. 

18 minutes ago, AU54 said:

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that! I was wrong about my Ash vs Evil Dead. I got the shipping notification Friday morning and thought it would be here today. I tracked it this morning and it still hasn't been picked up by USPS. 

What's up with them this week? Well, at least I ordered 2 in case of damage, not that it helped last time!

2 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

What's up with them this week? Well, at least I ordered 2 in case of damage, not that it helped last time!

My Ash vs. Evil Dead came today! I guess it just hadn't been updated. Hopefully that is the case with your GOTG and they will come today or tomorrow. 

Archived