IGNORED

Plain Archive Mommy (Plain Archive Exclusive PA#024) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook S10) [Korea]

pioneers

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nefilim said:

My Korean ain't that good but IMO should be in steeelbook :

Capture.JPG.b1897ee126de3d8f3b0be9ef5639d2f8.JPG

My Korean is non-existent and translation on Twitter sucks. They've posted about other releases like Moonlight (which I LOVE!!!) but I cannot understand a thing they're saying! Wanted to start a topic for a few of them but I can't tell if they're confirmed yet or just concepts or what. Wish they'd post more regularly on the Plain Archive International Facebook so I can understand what's going on 90% of the time lol.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Any idea of pricing? I'm interested in this one and would prefer joining a GB over the hassle of worrying about being on when it goes live but I kinda want to see how much I'd be in the hole for and how many separate editions there are

No info yet. I'll keep you posted as I'm very interest in myself...

MOMMY BLU-RAY STEELBOOK

PRE-ORDER: NOVEMBER 2 / 4PM KOREA TIME

WORLD'S FIRST AND EXCLUSIVE STEELBOOK APPROVED BY XAVIER DOLAN

DESIGNED BY PYGMALION

PREMIUM BOX | TYPE A | TYPE B | 1/4 SLIP

PREMIUM BOX: 850 COPIES
TYPE A: 1,000 COPIES
TYPE B: 1,000 COPIES
1/4 SLIP: 250 COPIES

91FKHxo8o-L._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.5ce33bfaf5356a47f712fb13c2d6e6da.jpg

Captureaaa.thumb.JPG.c1645f3942729a891a727528c18758d0.JPG

Capturezzz.thumb.JPG.506d1697fad08e52bb4b1a245d7ddc0d.JPG

index.thumb.jpg.4600861d9fafbd84432f3468ec140459.jpg

stranger-things-2-poster-netflix.thumb.jpg.f34f89b8a1d17d0f94376e70443b1cbe.jpg

17 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

I had the pleasure of seeing a Deluxe in hand and it was sublime very sleak not at all bulky Nef 1f60a.png1f493.png1f493.png

I do not mean that. But it's not like other PA slips. Is it ? Lucky you !!!!

@Masterblaster and you - is there any chance you getting deal with PA of direct shipping ? Have I asked this before ? I'm truly tight with cash these days that every €uro counts. Not that I appreciate HUB work you do !

I want the premium box bad especially since PA always does such a wonderful job (and I'm hoping to one day own Oldboy PA box and Carol PA box) but I have to wonder when this will come out and when we'll be invoiced if we join the GB because I am still catching up over here lol. If it's like late November or anytime in December or January I should be okay I think but any earlier and I'll probably die internally hahaha. Also I still stand by the fact I wish PA would post more on their international page because they tweet so much about upcoming/future releases but translate sucks on Twitter. We also still need pricing, hope they come through with that soon so I can put in for at least one copy if not one box in the GB :P 

Archived