• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bilbon

• Benoit46

• Veum

• cypheria078

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention everyone !

In a joint coordinated effort with our German colleagues, we have decided to release the following information that will hopefully help to apprehend the French branch of MP.

Each publication will be given an introduction to better understand what we are dealing with, so please read carefully!

@airwins a.k.a. The Banker

Type of affiliation - Senior Executive

He may be called The Banker in the professional circuits but don't let that moniker fool you. Calculated, vicious and depraved - he's the true definition of a Psycho.

Proof of that is the poor lady who had the misfortune of taking this picture 2 years ago and who, to this day, is still missing. We imagine her fate to have been a gruesome one.

airwins.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 7

@cypheria078 a.k.a. Dapper Tom

Type of affiliation - Negotiator

This impeccably dressed gentleman hides, like the best Bond villains, a sinister and dark side that is mostly kept in check, as long as his prized collection is not threatened.

Being an obsessive collector who values his Premiums above anything else, he frequently moves in order to minimize the risk of revealing his treasure's location.

cypheria078.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 9

@R1s1ngs0n a.k.a. El Inquisidor

Type of affiliation - Chief Interrogator

Anyone who wishes to join MP's French branch must go through this man.

The Inquizitor is infamous for presenting unsuspecting members with questions that often require they dig into the deepest recesses of their minds, often resulting in nervous breakdowns.

A notable example is @cypheria078 a.k.a. Dapper Tom, who came very close to losing his sanity as a result of having to go through these quizzes (specifically anagrams).

R1s1ngs0n.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 9

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 1 minute, R1s1ngs0n a dit :

A notable example is @cypheria078 a.k.a. Dapper Tom, who came very close to losing his sanity as a result of having to go through these quizzes (specifically anagrams).

Ce qui explique mon absence, obligé de partir en maison de repos... 😂

• Haha 4

@lingrass a.k.a. Le Belge

Type of affiliation - Handyman

Not much is known about this character, except for his origin and that he sometimes takes on The Banker's duties in periods of peak activity.

Recently recorded conversations between the two indicate that, like The Banker, he seems to enjoy the same hobbies, namely cracking jokes while posting pictures of dubious morality.

This cunning handyman is known to surgically alter his appearance every couple of years, so the picture shown here (taken 5 years ago) may not be up to date.

Once a more recent mugshot is obtained we will update this post.

lingrass.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 8

Hey @ R1s1ngs0n , I'm very good at what I do and I am a major mediator for my German Gang and my American network.

As my description illustrates I have extensive contacts world-wide!

I'm willing to give you my very best services for the right price, you dig!

signed the very notorious outlaw Veum

Veum 
Apparently one of the mediators between the German Gang and the American network. As a liaison officer he maintains extensive contacts. In the photo, he tries to disguise his origins, but only partially succeed. Missing cowboy belt and ratchet. The US roots are not to be hidden.

Veum_wanted.thumb.png.47010e8fb65be8c4bc

As you can see I'm wearing casual clothing to blend in with the unsuspecting public "clever huh"!

I'm meeting some of my clever, unsuspecting German and American compatriots to mediate with some complex and very dangerous contacts ...

I'm just waiting for our "missing" "boss-man" to give me further instructions, however ...

I'm hoping the "boss-man" can link with a feminine wile for a little business w / pleasure, if you know what I mean in this upcoming assignment naughty.gif 

ALERT !!!  INCOMING message:

Reveal hidden contents

90D2F786-9AAA-4D49-B76C-693F8FEC6EC1.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 3

Bonjour tout le monde

J'ai passé une nuit quasi blanche mais vu les réactions on dirait que ça en valait la peine. Si mes calculs sont bons 4 d'entre vous sont censés m'envoyer leurs photos aujourd'hui.

@lingrass - on a bien rigolé avec JCVD mais tu vas me faire le plaisir de m’envoyer une 'tite photo. 

@bearlol @3rasus @Limited Edition - sans obligation bien sur, mais comme on dit, plus on est, plus on s’éclate. à vous de voir 😊

Bon début de semaine à tous.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, R1s1ngs0n a dit :

Bonjour tout le monde

J'ai passé une nuit quasi blanche mais vu les réactions on dirait que ça en valait la peine. Si mes calculs sont bons 4 d'entre vous sont sensés m'envoyer leurs photos aujourd'hui.

@lingrass - on a bien rigolé avec JCVD mais tu vas me faire le plaisir de m’envoyer une 'tite photo. 

@bearlol @3rasus @Limited Edition - sans obligation bien sur, mais comme on dit, plus on est, plus on s’éclate. à vous de voir 😊

Bon début de semaine à tous.

Je pense que @tibou79, @GANTZ et peut être même @bluraycollection aussi peuvent participer non !? 

@Benoit46 a.k.a. Big Ben

Type of affiliation - Boss

The Big Kahuna himself. 'Big Ben' as he's known by both his enemies and associates - a powerful and ruthless figure who rules with an iron fist and who, by his own admission, is as rotten as a Pop Art steelbook.

A sadist who takes pleasure in withholding shipments and memberships from his underlings, despite their unwavering loyalty to him.

Heavily armed and extremely dangerous, under no circumstances is he to be approached without proper back-up!

Benoit46.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@lingrass a.k.a. Le Belge

Type of affiliation - Handyman

Not much is known about this character, except for his origin and that he sometimes takes on The Banker's duties in periods of peak activity.

Recently recorded conversations between the two indicate that, like The Banker, he seems to enjoy the same hobbies, namely cracking jokes while posting pictures of dubious morality.

This cunning handyman is known to surgically alter his appearance every couple of years, so the picture shown here (taken 5 years ago) may not be up to date.

Once a more recent mugshot is obtained we will update this post.

lingrass.png

URGENT UPDATE !!

A fairly recent mugshot of @lingrass a.k.a. 'Le Belge' has been made available to us. Please ignore the previous one - this is the man to look for.

hf74009_created.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 7

@bilbon a.k.a. Blackbeard

Type of affiliation - Communication Expert

The 'Ying' to @lingrass's 'Yang'. You can always bet that if one shows up, the other will almost certainly follow, ready to share a crass joke or showcase his latest acquisition.

Rumor has it that it was Bilbon who came up with their nickname 'Les Frères BLING' or 'The BLING Brothers' (acronym of BILBON & LINGRASS).

Like his Belgian friend, he is rarely seen without a beautiful girl on one arm and a shiny new steelbook under the other.

bilbon.png

• Haha 6

il y a 6 minutes, R1s1ngs0n a dit :

@bilbon a.k.a. Blackbeard

Type of affiliation - Communication Expert

The 'Ying' to @lingrass's 'Yang'. You can always bet that if one shows up, the other will almost certainly follow, ready to share a crass joke or showcase his latest acquisition.

Rumor has it that it was Bilbon who came up with their nickname 'Les Frères BLING' or 'The BLING Brothers' (acronym of BILBON & LINGRASS).

Like his Belgian friend, he is rarely seen without a beautiful girl on one arm and a shiny new steelbook under the other.

bilbon.png

kDWPAQBfATe3C.gif

WAfGpVI1pI3e.gif

• Haha 6