• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bilbon

• Benoit46

• Veum

• cypheria078

Top Posters In This Topic

Colis bien reรงu mon loulou @Benoit46ย ๐Ÿฅฐย tout est impeccableย ๐Ÿ‘ j'ai les yeux qui brillentย ๐Ÿ˜ต je me crois encore ร  Noรซlย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย photos demain de la rรฉceptionย ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Merci mon ami BenBen ๐Ÿฅฐย encore plus pour votre cadeaux vous รชtes tellement adorables tout les deuxย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

KB.gif.bb640bbfd7c1c1ba20ad7fbdcefd99d2.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

here are my friend several choicesย ๐Ÿ‘ย my buddy Mikeย ๐Ÿ˜ย @Veumย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

firstย :ย Ten Wanted Men

secondย :ย WARPATH

thirdย :ย Death Rides a Horse

fourth :ย Showdown at Boot Hill

fifth :ย From Hell to Texas

Edited by bearlol
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, bearlol said:

here are my friend several choicesย ๐Ÿ‘ย my buddy Mikeย ๐Ÿ˜ย @Veumย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

firstย :ย Ten Wanted Men

secondย :ย WARPATH

thirdย :ย Death Rides a Horse

fourth :ย Showdown at Boot Hill

fifth :ย From Hell to Texas

ย 

Very nice my friend Laurent @bearlolย thank you so much (I subscribed to this fellow Grjngoย - Western Movies on utube)ย is a lot of hombres ๐Ÿค ย to keep me business huhโฃ๏ธ

ย 

Ten Wanted Men:ย When his ward seeks protection with rival cattleman John Stewart, embittered, jealous rancher Wick Campbell hires ten outlaws to help him seize power in the territory.

image.jpeg.fac3df8577f16e3f52fa66697d62482e.jpeg

WARPATH:ย Alice travels west along with a ruthless bounty hunter in search of her lost husband.

image.jpeg.f9e4a6c307af33e2f1753cd364e7d24e.jpeg

ย Death Rides a Horse:ย A young gunfighter forms a tenuous alliance with an aging ex-outlaw to track down and eliminate the bandits who killed his family, till the surprising end.

image.jpeg.7a42d1ae568af7dd50de1834535b7941.jpeg

Showdown at Boot Hill:ย A deputy marshal kills a murderer in a town that loved him, and when no one is willing to identify him, he can't collect any reward.

image.jpeg.27f2d275e52e3a156efe78075188304b.jpeg

ย From Hell to Texas:ย A young cowpoke, fearing for his life after accidentally killing the son of a rich and powerful land baron, flees and hides out with a rancher.

image.jpeg.f5c4774f0f95bd07e86925f2bb53b3ae.jpeg

ย 

I shall take a look at them real soon, I forgot I wanted to watch this Western soon...

ย 

I have to go on the hunt to find this among my WAC westernsย ๐Ÿค 

ย 

Run of the Arrowย (1957), a Samuel Fuller western where Rod Steiger playing an ex-Confederate soldier who refuses to accept the authority of the United States

image.jpeg.90b6c22dceab76cc68bba68c16ef231d.jpeg

ย 

ย 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, bearlol said:

My buddy Mike @Veumย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Run of the Arrowย (1957)

look at this =>ย hereย 

look at this => here

ย 

My friend Laurent @bearlolย I found my DVD in my WAC westerns tub among my 25 or so WAC Westerns Iโ€™ve not even opened yet ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

ย 

200.gif

ย 

ย 

• Haha 2

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
il y a une heure, BlackWolf a ditย :

Hello @Benoit46,

J'ai bien reรงu le colis, tout est nickel.

Les petits bonbons n'ont pas fait long feu, bien entendu c'รฉtait pour protรฉger le petit qui aurait pu les trouver par inadvertance :D

ย 

ย 

Encore merci pour tout.

ย 

Merci pour ta confirmation de bonne rรฉception @BlackWolf ;)

• Like 1

My friend Laurent @bearlolย when you get a chance this is/was an excellent Western that showed the way the Indians should be shown!ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Runย of the Arrowย (1957), a Samuel Fuller western where Rod Steiger playing an ex-Confederate soldier who refuses to accept the authority of the United States

image.jpeg.90b6c22dceab76cc68bba68c16ef231d.jpeg

ย 

ย 
image.png.26a2b8cb82a663f0ea5ac8ebd3955dd9.png
ย 

Althoughย China Gateย was the first film released by Samuel Fuller following his fall-out with Twentieth Century Fox, the maverick director madeย Run of the Arrowย before it, based on a script Fox decided not to produce. Working with failing studio RKO Pictures in 1956, Fuller would eventually see his film released a year later.

Run of the Arrowย follows the travails of a Yankee-hating Confederate soldier who, rather than salute the Star โ€“ Spangled Banner, runs off and ingratiates himself with a tribe of Sioux Indians. Although RKO head William Dozier pushed Fuller to cast Gary Cooper in the lead role, the director opted for Rod Steiger instead, thinking the actor could fully realize the anger and disdain the part required.

ย 

Run of the Arrow Samuel Fuller review

ย 

• Thanks 2