• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

was macht deine Lütte ,gehts ihr besser ?

Danke Dir für die Nachfrage!

Ja, sie kommt heute heim.

War ein sehr komplizierter Bruch (ellenbogengelenksnaher Bruch höchsten Schweregrades) und eine harte Woche für sie.

Aber es geht ihr den Umständen entsprechend gut und sie freut sich riesig auf zuhause. Sie hatte ein wahnsinniges Glück, dass keine Nervenstränge betroffen sind, was bei solchen Frakturen häufiger der Fall ist.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Ist das alles traurig ..... keine Rechnungen und keine Beauty Shots ....... wie soll ich nur das Wochenende überstehen 😰

frustrated charlie brown GIF

Dann meutern wir!

Wir holen Verdi, wir holen die Armee, wir holen die NASA, den MI6, die MarsCorp, ach, was red ich, wir holen die verdammte vereinigte Föderation des ganzen Universums und dann wollen wir mal sehen, wer hier Beautyshots bekommt oder nicht! So was aber auch!! Los gehts, wir g-e-b-e-n NICHT a-u-f!!!

henry cavill come at me bro GIF by Mission Impossible

star wars fight scene GIF

Mad Chuck Norris GIF by GritTV

gun wtf GIF

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, Trianna said:

It's just stupid that I can still send emails so shortly before the weekend when I know that a huge sh * tstorm will follow

At my university, there's a general rule not to send a certain lecturer an email to clarify something because you're always going to get an 'email storm' in return; whole essays with numerous font styles and sizes that it make it look like a ransom note, which only serves to make things more confusing.

23 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Is that all sad ..... no bills and no beauty shots ....... how am I supposed to survive the weekend  😰

Isn't this where German beer comes in?

6 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Then we mutiny!

We get Verdi, we get the army, we get NASA, MI6, MarsCorp, oh, what am I talking about, we get the damn united federation of the whole universe and then let's see who gets beauty shots or not! But something like that too !! Let's go, we will NOT give up !!!

Spoiler

LoathsomeKnobbyAstrangiacoral-size_restr

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 6

Just now, Fortis93 said:

At my university, there's a general rule not to send a certain lecturer an email because you're to get an 'email storm' in return; whole essays with numerous font styles and sizes that it make it look like the ramblings of the Zodiac killer that only serves to make things more confusing.

And I mailed to several lecturers/professors with that attitude 😂 had to be sent to all employees at my university. Though I can share their frustration and at least I'm not responsible so I can forward them to someone else 

i dont care thats not my problem GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Dann meutern wir!

Wir holen Verdi, wir holen die Armee, wir holen die NASA, den MI6, die MarsCorp, ach, was red ich, wir holen die verdammte vereinigte Föderation des ganzen Universums und dann wollen wir mal sehen, wer hier Beautyshots bekommt oder nicht! So was aber auch!! Los gehts, wir g-e-b-e-n NICHT a-u-f!!!

henry cavill come at me bro GIF by Mission Impossible

star wars fight scene GIF

Mad Chuck Norris GIF by GritTV

gun wtf GIF

LOL.gif

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Trianna said:

And I mailed to several lecturers/professors with that attitude 😂 had to be sent to all employees at my university. Though I can share their frustration and at least I'm not responsible so I can forward them to someone else 

i dont care thats not my problem GIF

It does my head in.  😂 

This lecturer can turn something as simple as 1 + 1 = 2 into nuclear physics.

• Haha 7