• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm selfishly hoping it's just the previously released steelbook set, because I've already ordered the Time Circuits Set and don't really feel like double dipping if this turns out to be another cool premium edition set. xD

I dip always multiple times :D Which Edition from where, have you ordered?

• Like 4

vor 1 Stunde schrieb JiumJium:

Neues Umania Titelbild auf FB. Meint ihr da kommt ne geile Premium Edition oder werden das nur die Steelbooks?

image.png.c54fd27eb90bee06487f14db86c73411.png

Ich glaube eine Premium-Veröffentlichung von UMania zu der Trilogie würde ich feiern wie kaum sonst etwas anderes :D Die machen so geile Fullslips, siehe Joker und A Quiet Place. Das hätte diese grandiose Reihe mehr als verdient!

Aber ich befürchte leider auch, dass es einfach die Neuauflage der Steels sein wird, die gerade an jeder Ecke aufploppt.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Catgirl:

braucht keiner uninteressant 🤣😝

chris pratt what GIF

• Haha 7

52 minutes ago, JiumJium said:

Now it's going to be really funny with the show I'm looking for. Just received a letter that I should pick up the shipment from customs by today, otherwise it will be returned to the sender. They want to kid you, don't they?

This once happened to me, though it had an unexpectedly happy ending.

I bought something. Wasn't notified it arrived at the nearest post office to pick up. By the time I found out, it had already been in holding for about 10 days and was sent back to the sender. I contacted the seller and got a full refund. Item somehow arrived at my doorstep a couple of days later and the sender didn't contact me about this mistake. So, I essentially got it for free. xD

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Jaksu said:

They would.😎

What is that golden ticket?

A friend of mine bought these special tickets to go see Charlie And The Chocolate Factory: The Musical and these framed golden tickets were collector's items given to people who bought these tickets. He ended up getting two of those framed golden tickets, so he gave me one. :)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, icewire said:

Release zur nächsten Sonnenfinsternis

4 hours ago, Jaksu said:

Erscheinungsdatum ist 2025 

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

A year after Tenette.

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I'm selfishly hoping it's just the previously released steelbook set. I've already ordered the Time Circuits edition and don't really feel like double dipping if this turns out to be another cool premium edition release. xD

Oh I see you can get multiple of BTTF but not from your friend Ol’ Veum, huh?

Outer Banks Distrust GIF by NETFLIX

30 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Dann ist zu spät, danach haben sie schon das Formular ausgefüllt........ https://images.app.goo.gl/YMRb1BzqVJPsVwPC7

Ooh I need one of those...

Excited Family Guy GIF

• Haha 3