• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
53 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@extantsrevenge @icewire

There is an easy way to show nationality under each member's profile, like @Catgirl wisely suggested (see mine displayed). You need to go to emojipedia.org and copy/paste your flag to your profile ('edit profile' in account settings). However, only the country's lettering will appear as there is no way to actually display the flag. It may be less colorful but I think it makes for a much cleaner display while still achieving the same goal.

But if you do that you lose your Psycho rank or name 😨 and that is important. We did not say yet that members can't use a Flagg, still trying to decide what is okay and works.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
59 minutes ago, Veum said:

I figured you for a small man lol... I definitely think mine looks better and 😎IMHO!

mouse GIF

I just noticed you took my flag away, why?😡

& I see no one else’s is, what’s up with this, please reply @extantsrevenge!🤔

red card referee GIF by Univision Deportes

I did not change anything in your signature, so you're in the Dog House now..

veronica mars wink GIF

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

But if you do that you lose your Psycho rank or name 😨 and that is important. We did not say yet that members can't use a Flagg, still trying to decide what is okay and works.

You can still display your rank and add the country lettering. I chose to leave just the country because it looks neater 😉

I’m a Guardian and a 🥖- that’s all the info anyone needs 😉

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 3