IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

It sure wasn’t necessary, & I thought in the beginning a redemption angle was what they was going for, but that wasn’t the case at all. The movie was a little heavy handed with how it depicted toxicity between the male & female characters. When you are revealing characters who are not super popular it’s best to showcase their strengths & they miss the mark with Rosey’s character.

I only plan to get HDZeta & that’s just for collector reasons. This movie is just okay to me & if not for HDZeta I wouldn’t own any copy.

Unfortunately I’m am already on the list for Manta, I should of stopped since they didn’t do Shazam. But oh well 

collector GIF

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

Unfortunately I’m am already on the list for Manta, I should of stopped since they didn’t do Shazam. But oh well 

collector GIF

Well on the bright side Manta Lab’s release will look nice on the shelf. They haven’t half stepped in designing it, their beauty shots are nice.

• Like 2

Well on the bright side Manta Lab’s release will look nice on the shelf. They haven’t half stepped in designing it, their beauty shots are nice.

Yes, I honestly don’t mind I’m probably in the minority that enjoys most of the DC Movies. I also realize they have there problems, and aren’t perfect. But for me they are still fun to watch. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Just curious, how does it compare to Suicide Squad?

I didn’t mind Suicide Squad, it had its moments. But to me is the worst of the DC Movies.

BOP is way better in my opinion, like I said still has its flaws, But it was fun to watch, and the story is way better then SS.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Haha, I still need to get around to watching it.

I'd say Man of Steel and Aquaman are my favourites from the DC universe so far.

@Fortis93

You’re a focused individual! I put Aquaman & Justice League over Man of Steel, even though I believe Man of Steel is a better made movie than Justice League, but I have fun watching JL despite its flaws. Man of Steel has grown on me over the years, because when I first saw it I thought it was good, but I was expecting great.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

Yeah, with the exception of BOP, my rankings would probably be the same. Maybe Shazam and Wonder Woman would tie for the third spot.

I can except that answer.

@Fortis93

You’re a focused individual! I put Aquaman & Justice League over Man of Steel, even though I believe Man of Steel is a better made movie than Justice League, but I have fun watching JL despite its flaws. Man of Steel has grown on me over the years, because when I first saw it I thought it was good, but I was expecting great.

I can’t put my finger on it, but for all that was butchered with Justice League, and for all that it could of been! It still has a big rewatch factor with me. Maybe it’s just the fact that all these iconic characters unite for the first time. I honestly don’t know. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RAK said:

MOS

Aquaman

Wonder Woman

Shazam

BVS

Justice League 

BOP

SS

There is my ranking

Here’s mine based off my opinion of them as good movies.

Aquaman 

Man of Steel

Wonder Woman 

Justice League

Shazam

BvS

BOP

SS

Here’s my list based off how entertaining each movie is.

Aquaman

Justice League

Wonder Woman

Man of Steel

I don’t give a $hit about the rest of them.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Here’s mine based off my opinion of them as good movies.

Aquaman 

Man of Steel

Wonder Woman 

Justice League

Shazam

BvS

BOP

SS

Here’s my list based off how entertaining each movie is.

Aquaman

Justice League

Wonder Woman

Man of Steel

I don’t give a $hit about the rest of them.

Wow, I guess the only thing that I didn’t expect was that Shazam didn’t make your final list. 

• Like 3

Aquaman is a lot of fun. 

It has my favourite visuals, world building and action sequences out of all the DC films. James Wan did a great job in that department. From Atlanna fighting the soldiers at the beginning to the chase sequence in Sicily to the Mariana Trench dive, Wan uses his background in suspense/horror and manages to marry that with the spirit of colourful adventure. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Wow, I guess the only thing that I didn’t expect was that Shazam didn’t make your final list. 

I wouldn’t call Shazam a bad movie, it’s just very bland. Watching the movie was like eating fresh pizza that had no flavor. It’s fresh, it’s pizza, but it doesn’t have any taste. I am looking forward in seeing how they use the character next, so I liked it enough to continue to be invested but I don’t ever have to watch the first movie again.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I wouldn’t call Shazam a bad movie, it’s just very bland. Watching the movie was like eating fresh pizza that had no flavor. It’s fresh, it’s pizza, but it doesn’t have any taste. I am looking forward in seeing how they use the character next, so I liked it enough to continue to be invested but I don’t ever have to watch the first movie again.

Fare enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1