IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

How is everyone's day going so far? Well I hope. Me, I'm coming off break trying to decide between a PodCast or Music to help me get through the rest of the work day. I'll probably end up listening to both That's what I usually end up doing. 

Anyways here's to us having a great day filled with peace, premiums, and prosperity!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

How is everyone's day going so far? Well I hope. Me, I'm coming off break trying to decide between a PodCast or Music to help me get through the rest of the work day. I'll probably end up listening to both That's what I usually end up doing. 

Anyways here's to us having a great day filled with peace, premiums, and prosperity!

giphy.gif

Well glad to hear you got some options Hollywood, well yesterday I was a hero at work out gas charging machine fooked not working suddenly blowing fuses on control board and 4 engineers including director of engineering could not work why it was doing this they been at for 2 days flat.

Anyway after they all disappeared I decided to have a long and in depth look anyway found the issue, we had machine serviced last week and some how a stray bolt got under an electrical 24v contacter and was blowing out to earth and taken the solenoid systems out anyway back up an running now.

they where going have to wait for service engineer to come back from Germany next week lol

Director of engineering well happy with me now just saved them thousands of pounds🤣

Anyway looking forward to nice premiums this year, and hdzeta DC line up looking particularly nice this year I think, hopefully also blufans maybe get out from under there cloud of licences and get some serious releasing again hoping by August sept its goona go into overdrive 

Basil😎

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, Basil said:

Well glad to hear you got some options Hollywood, well yesterday I was a hero at work out gas charging machine fooked not working suddenly blowing fuses on control board and 4 engineers including director of engineering could not work why it was doing this they been at for 2 days flat.

Anyway after they all disappeared I decided to have a long and in depth look anyway found the issue, we had machine serviced last week and some how a stray bolt got under an electrical 24v contacter and was blowing out to earth and taken the solenoid systems out anyway back up an running now.

they where going have to wait for service engineer to come back from Germany next week lol

Director of engineering well happy with me now just saved them thousands of pounds🤣

Anyway looking forward to nice premiums this year, and hdzeta DC line up looking particularly nice this year I think, hopefully also blufans maybe get out from under there cloud of licences and get some serious releasing again hoping by August sept its goona go into overdrive 

Basil😎

🥤morning here @Hollywood E Rock / @Basil

I hope your work night/day is going nicely friends... I think you both deserve raises 💪, that way more Premium edition buys for ya, yeah!😊

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞️

BEST BUY

GEMINI MAN - 4K UHD SB

ZOMBIELAND DOUBLE TAP - 4K UHD/SB/BD

ZAVVI

RUNNING MAN - SB/BD

KIMCHIDVD

MISS SLOANE - BD CREATIVE EDITION

Let The Right One In - BD Steelbook Lenticular Type B Limited Edition 

ANNA - BD FULLSLIP LIMITED EDITION

CLIFFHANGER - BD/4K Remastered Edition

Cliffhanger - Lenticular BD Fullslip Limited Edition

Equilibrium - BD Fullslip + Lenticular [B Type]

86A46248-86FB-447F-9BEB-C79F9E73A2E3.thumb.jpeg.9b33986bf2eb97d630009931583c49bb.jpeg

• Like 1

@Hollywood E Rock

Music for the win 

listen to @Basil  Queen to  get you through the day .

HOW SMART AS WELL FIXING THAT ESSENTIAL BIT OF KIT MATE  , BETTER THAN BEING NOTHING TO DO 

weed board GIF

AT WORK .

@Veum

EXCELLENT PICK UPS 

Tom GIF

At long last a decent pair of over ear headphones  at what I think is a fair price .

MEGA BASS at last think that is why I look forward to going for MRI scans SO MUCH that deep domp doomp  chugga chugga boom  they hit you with .

A 5ver off so £40 at Tesco  

Even cheeper at Amazon UK .

• Like 4

@Basil

11 hours ago, Basil said:

Well glad to hear you got some options Hollywood,

I do have some options for listening entertainment for work, It’s the only way to get through the day.

giphy.gif

Without music or some kind of educational video to listen to I’m sure I would go mad in that place.

giphy.gif

well yesterday I was a hero at work out gas charging machine fooked not working suddenly blowing fuses on control board and 4 engineers including director of engineering could not work why it was doing this they been at for 2 days flat.

they where going have to wait for service engineer to come back from Germany next week lol Director of engineering well happy with me now just saved them thousands of pounds🤣

That’s fantastic! Sounds like you just took your time with inspecting the charging machine & didn’t overthink the situation. Damn good you decided to step in because spending more money after already having the machine serviced would have sucked. On top of that they would have had to wait even longer to get it done.

Basil😎

I too am looking forward to the premiums being released this year, but I haven’t given a lot of thought to any one companies lineup. I’m just excited just to be excited 😂! Hopefully because right now it seems like Blufans is dead in the water.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

@Veum

10 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤morning here @Hollywood E Rock / @Basil

I hope your work night/day is going nicely friends... I think you both deserve raises 💪, that way more Premium edition buys for ya, yeah!😊

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

The work night went well, I had a minor breakdown & my partner ran out of parts which put us behind, but we was able to catch back up & leave 1st shift in good condition 😁. Hopefully when I get in there tonight we are still in good shape. Most of last week was spent cleaning up 1st & 2nd shifts messes smh. And you’re RIGHT I do need a raise! All the work I do & all the mistakes I catch & set right 🤣!

4 hours ago, Veum said:

86A46248-86FB-447F-9BEB-C79F9E73A2E3.thumb.jpeg.9b33986bf2eb97d630009931583c49bb.jpeg

These are some great pickups! I already have a steelbook of The Running Man, but I want this copy because it comes with art cards!! Gemini Man sold out at my local Best Buy so I still need that, & I have been debating since last year about which copy of Cliffhanger I wanted, but now seeing your picture I realize that the answer is get BOTH! 😂

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THICK Thursday 

Hide contents

o2HKymg.jpg

p0Hjs50.jpg

PEP7vqw.jpg

qjpewUZ.jpg

MdAZjdb.jpg

Zvlo75P.jpg

Eo3J8ld.jpg

3sApVGy.jpg

Fhf4yIS.jpg

Dx8ZyTE.jpg

i9GAER5.jpg

qnHS9hu.jpg

Here's to us all having a wonderful day! 

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock

Is there something wrong w/me, as THICK does not do it for me 🤔 as much as THIN really does it for me!😘

Spoiler

sexy lingerie GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock

Is there something wrong w/me, as THICK does not do it for me as much as THIN really does it for me!😘

Reveal hidden contents

sexy lingerie GIF

@Veum

No there’s nothing wrong with you. From my understanding preference comes from upbringing. You are an older guy & for a long time the idea of beauty was a woman who is on the smaller side. So you may have that preference because that’s what has been burned in your head without you realizing it. With me growing up the idea of beauty was more open so I find women of all sizes attractive. Nobodies preference is an issue as long as it’s not harmful so your fine. Maybe after enough Thursdays  have passed your preference will change a little 😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

No there’s nothing wrong with you. From my understanding preference comes from upbringing. You are an older guy & for a long time the idea of beauty was a woman who is on the smaller side. So you may have that preference because that’s what has been burned in your head without you realizing it. With me growing up the idea of beauty was more open so I find women of all sizes attractive. Nobodies preference is an issue as long as it’s not harmful so your fine. Maybe after enough Thursdays  have passed your preference will change a little 😂

@Hollywood E Rock

I have to respectfully disagree with you my friend (BTW what little I got from my parents (they died too young 😥) I respected/respect everyone 😉)!

peace out respect GIF  Sad Miss You GIF by swerk

My eyes do not lie to me!!😛

happy endings do not want GIF

• Like 1