IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

solo was something else the work they did there was really really special and with it i want to go back to disney now for galaxys edge but have no money for it 😭

so maybe next 2/3 years i will be but need to save up to do the holiday justice, it cost me a fortune but by god it be worth it. :D

rogue one they did some good effort there too it was a shame that the wwa steel was such a pile of pants at least blufans had it covered.

what about you any big holiday plans in next few years?

basil :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

solo was something else the work they did there was really really special and with it i want to go back to disney now for galaxys edge but have no money for it 😭

so maybe next 2/3 years i will be but need to save up to do the holiday justice, it cost me a fortune but by god it be worth it. :D

rogue one they did some good effort there too it was a shame that the wwa steel was such a pile of pants at least blufans had it covered.

what about you any big holiday plans in next few years?

basil :)

@Basil

I didn’t like the wwa steelbook for Rogue One either, I decided to go with the Target exclusive. It’s pretty nice.

image.thumb.jpeg.f5c1f555bba23eadebe9e59d4f9abd40.jpeg

As for as future holiday plans go, I don’t have anything set in stone. My baby sister would like for us to take a family trip but we haven’t decided exactly where to go. My mother is afraid of flying so we have to help her conquer her fears because she doesn’t want to go anywhere that requires us to have to travel by plane.

My Dad said he doesn’t care where we go he is just always happy to be away from work during the holidays. I don’t know whatever we decide I’ll end up sharing w/you guys once we have it all figured out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Basil said:

@Veum was on a cinema site and saw this thought of you lol

https://www.myvue.com/event/shakira-in-concert-el-dorado-world-tour

basil xD

Thanks @Basil, however can not afford her prices! 🤣

I’ll have to stick to just looking at her! 😘

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29eafd9cb9098b97aa97

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

I didn’t like the wwa steelbook for Rogue One either, I decided to go with the Target exclusive. It’s pretty nice.

image.thumb.jpeg.f5c1f555bba23eadebe9e59d4f9abd40.jpeg

As for as future holiday plans go, I don’t have anything set in stone. My baby sister would like for us to take a family trip but we haven’t decided exactly where to go. My mother is afraid of flying so we have to help her conquer her fears because she doesn’t want to go anywhere that requires us to have to travel by plane.

My Dad said he doesn’t care where we go he is just always happy to be away from work during the holidays. I don’t know whatever we decide I’ll end up sharing w/you guys once we have it all figured out.

@Hollywood E Rock, since your mom does not like flying, how about the train... I think that might be fun and great sight-seeing! 😉

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ef6506a0b7c94f0b35

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock, since your mom does not like flying, how about the train... I think that might be fun and great sight-seeing! 😉

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ef6506a0b7c94f0b35

@Veum

You know that’s what she recommended, but my sister & dad believes they can get her to overcome her fear of flying. I told them ”good luck with that” I’m perfectly fine with taking the train to wherever. Like you said it’s probably good sight seeing! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

My MCU 4K collection so far. Only 5 more to go then I be upto date with them. And all in protective slip covers...

A2853756-912A-427D-AA02-F1BCF29B5560.thumb.jpeg.85e48171f232d2135a049f1149895fa6.jpeg

Hey @StrikerEureka79

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Your 4k set is looking good so far & you’re a focused collector because you have protective slips for all of them. I love opening my sets and enjoying them, but I got to have some kind of protection on them to keep them in great condition for as long as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My MCU collectors box sets only gotta get phase 3 part 2 then I be upto date with them too... has anyone got any ideas on what slipcase will fit these?

7C3ADBE0-D3B6-41F2-8FCC-00E6939404DF.thumb.jpeg.46754fabe9d4305e6d07e12177b964fa.jpeg

@StrikerEureka79

I don’t know off the top of my head, you will have to take measurements of your sets & see which cover matches them best. Either that are wait some more & see if someone else pops in with the answer or a suggestion.

• Thanks 1

My 4K digibooks I have so far only got 4 at the moment but hoping to change that to a bigger collection and are all protected in sleeves..

ED7B1186-4EF3-44FE-B7CE-1F62CF3E2E43.thumb.jpeg.a96bd772f9bf44ae74bf18e3c5a69258.jpeg

@StrikerEureka79

I wasn’t familiar with your Dark Knight Set. Was they a Target exclusive like the Shazam? I’m going to have to look them up & watch an unboxing. I really like the lenticular on your copy of Shazam. How was that movie? It’s the only DCEU film that I haven’t seen. The trailers didn’t sell me enough.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@StrikerEureka79

I wasn’t familiar with your Dark Knight Set. Was they a Target exclusive like the Shazam? I’m going to have to look them up & watch an unboxing. I really like the lenticular on your copy of Shazam. How was that movie? It’s the only DCEU film that I haven’t seen. The trailers didn’t sell me enough.

Target didn't do a digibook for Shazam 😥  I had to get mine from FA. It's pretty sweet though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey @StrikerEureka79

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Your 4k set is looking good so far & you’re a focused collector because you have protective slips for all of them. I love opening my sets and enjoying them, but I got to have some kind of protection on them to keep them in great condition for as long as possible.

Hello @Hollywood E Rock

thanks I do like to keep my steelbooks in good condition I get my steelbook slipcovers and protective sleeves from www.steelbookcentral.com check it out and I think they shop all over the place too....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@StrikerEureka79

I don’t know off the top of my head, you will have to take measurements of your sets & see which cover matches them best. Either that are wait some more & see if someone else pops in with the answer or a suggestion.

@Hollywood E Rock

Thank you.. yeah good idea I will hold on see if anyone else pops up a comment if not I measure them see what they got in slipcovers... thanks...

• Like 2

@StrikerEureka79

@Hollywood E Rock

My Dark knight set was from zavvi and I got my shazam digibook from FILMARENA... yeah I think the Lenticular is pretty cool too.. yeah the movie was ok I enjoyed it.. I also got these protected in digibook sleeves they are protected pretty well...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Target didn't do a digibook for Shazam 😥  I had to get mine from FA. It's pretty sweet though.

@deckard99

Yeah it is pretty cool the digibook and the Lenticular on the front is cool too... FILMARENA'S edtions and other stuff they sell are good but sometimes not as good as other sites...

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

This morning I’m off again to do my strike duty!

giphy.gif

It’s 44 F Out this morning, I’m going to have to dress appropriately for this occasion!

giphy.gif

Good thing I don’t mind the cold to much.

Psychos Tuesday was good, but today is going to be even better! So here’s to our Wednesday being greater than our yesterday!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

🥤 good morning here, good day there, Veum here! 🧛‍♂️🤠

Happy Wednesday! 😊

9A00E265-9425-423F-A764-7E2B41730821.gif.f93b64cffce45788944f7fea196ed2bc.gif

Well it may be time for a new furnace (we may be able to hang on to our 10 yr. old furnace for now), I was not expecting that expense 😰

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299bca3ccba0f8e4c083

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297eb6374b18b8bc26c7

May go out and rake and burn some leaves later... sometimes I hate living around so many trees in the Fall! 🤣

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a9eaaf79818368e1fa

Psychos, have a wonderful day! 😘

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e627123564543149de

• Like 1