IGNORED

Hi everyone šŸ‘‹šŸ½

woody6604

hey guys, iā€™m woody. iā€™m a blu ray collector from the US, and wanna dive down the premiumĀ path like the rest of you guys! iā€™ve always kinda known of about this stuff, but itā€™s always been too complicated for me to figure out (mainly lack of effort lol). with ZSJLā€™s release,Ā a movie that means a lot as a long time MoS fan, iĀ decided to finally take the leap and get into this community, not just for releases thatā€™ll come with that film, but for any future releases that might interest me as well. keep in my mind iā€™m very new to all this, so any advice or words of wisdom are fully welcome. it feelsĀ awesome to be here and discoverĀ this community and i hope itā€™s as exciting as it feels to join! p.s.Ā shout out to ukade forĀ the welcome post šŸ™šŸ½

• Like 3

8 hours ago, woody6604 said:

hey guys, iā€™m woody. iā€™m a blu ray collector from the US, and wanna dive down the premiumĀ path like the rest of you guys! iā€™ve always kinda known of about this stuff, but itā€™s always been too complicated for me to figure out (mainly lack of effort lol). with ZSJLā€™s release,Ā a movie that means a lot as a long time MoS fan, iĀ decided to finally take the leap and get into this community, not just for releases thatā€™ll come with that film, but for any future releases that might interest me as well. keep in my mind iā€™m very new to all this, so any advice or words of wisdom are fully welcome. it feelsĀ awesome to be here and discoverĀ this community and i hope itā€™s as exciting as it feels to join! p.s.Ā shout out to ukade forĀ the welcome post šŸ™šŸ½

Ā 

šŸ„¤HowdyĀ @woody6604,Ā Iā€™m so glad you foundĀ us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!šŸ˜ŠšŸ¤ šŸ˜‡šŸ™

Ā 

I hope your stay here will beĀ a fun and enjoyable one for you!!Ā šŸ˜‰

Ā 

Please get to know our Group Buy (GB)Ā rules to help you out on our site a little better HERE:Ā MP Group Buy Rules (Updated 08.03.21)!Ā :)

Ā 

Yeah, I hear you, Iā€™m a collector too thatĀ started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back thoughĀ  & gradually upgraded fromĀ VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh myĀ šŸ¤£). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followedĀ & MP took over myĀ #1 place since March ā€˜19 heyĀ šŸ‘‹Ā 

Ā 

collector GIF

Ā 

Iā€™m who is referred to as the ā€œconsigliereā€ on MP and the Olā€™ American guyĀ šŸ˜†Ā (Olā€™ Veum is me) becauseĀ I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!šŸ˜Š

Ā 

al pacino GIFĀ Ā old statler and waldorf GIF

Ā 

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lotĀ lol!šŸ˜œ

Ā 

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

Ā 

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians likeĀ thisĀ @VeumĀ (makeĀ sureĀ youĀ usethe @ plus the members name you want and make sure youĀ use the @ w/theĀ pinkish/redĀ as it getsĀ our attention!).Ā šŸ˜

11 hours ago, woody6604 said:

Ā 

certainly woody prepare to be poor xDĀ 

if you want any advice @VeumĀ has lots of good recipes on living off noodles for a month because he over done his premiums again xDĀ 

he did tell me batch cooking worked well on reducing the gas and electric bill too xDĀ 

the muppet show cooking GIF

Ā 

no all joking aside my advice put some away in a separate bank account every month on a transfer away from everything and that will be your friend when bills come due, that way money always there and you don't upset your other half either on your collecting habit either.

but do that religiously and you wont go far wrongĀ šŸ‘

as with this habit can go in peaks and troughs you can have no bills for months then 5 or 6 all come in at once, veum has been on that side of things in the past. hope it helpsĀ šŸ‘

Ā 

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .PaakĀ 

Ā 

basilĀ šŸ‘

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

Ā 

certainly woody prepare to be poor xDĀ 

if you want any advice @VeumĀ has lots of good recipes on living off noodles for a month because he over done his premiums again xDĀ 

he did tell me batch cooking worked well on reducing the gas and electric bill too xDĀ 

the muppet show cooking GIF

Ā 

no all joking aside my advice put some away in a separate bank account every month on a transfer away from everything and that will be your friend when bills come due, that way money always there and you don't upset your other half either on your collecting habit either.

but do that religiously and you wont go far wrongĀ šŸ‘

as with this habit can go in peaks and troughs you can have no bills for months then 5 or 6 all come in at once, veum has been on that side of things in the past. hope it helpsĀ šŸ‘

Ā 

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .PaakĀ 

Ā 

basilĀ šŸ‘

Ā 

Great advice @BasilĀ we do not want woody to get in this habit, do we mouhahaha šŸ˜‚Ā 

Ā 

bart simpson episode 20 GIF

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…
2 hours ago, woody6604 said:

haha awesome lol budget advice was not what i expected but very much appreciated, hopefully it will come in handyĀ 

Ā 

@woody6604Ā Here's all the budget advice you'll ever needĀ šŸ˜†

Make It Rain Reaction GIF

Ā 

p.s. yeah, probably set aside some dough like @BasilĀ said.

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 10:32 PM, woody6604 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12175010

Ā 

Hey Brother!! Welcome!!!

Ā 

Feel yourself at Home!!Ā ^_^

Ā 

Ā 

We already have a few ZSJL Group Buys open... Let me know if you need help to register on them...Ā ;)

• Like 1