• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerade eben schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Auf dem europäischen "Collector's Edition" Markt tut sich ja was und demnächst kommt ja auch noch "Interstellar" raus. Weiß jemand, ob es ein WEA oder WWA Steelbook sein wird??

Könnte es dieses Steelbook werden??

Interstellar Steelbook - 2 Disc Limited Collector's Edition / Region Free /  Only 1500 Copies! [Blu-ray] [2014]: Amazon.de: DVD & Blu-ray

Wo werdet ihr eure Editionen kaufen?? UK, DE .. ?? Wenn DE, wo?? Die Editionen sind gleich, oder?? Egal ob Uk oder DE, etc ... ??

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
19 minutes ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

Wo werdet ihr eure Editionen kaufen?? UK, DE .. ?? Wenn DE, wo?? Die Editionen sind gleich, oder?? Egal ob Uk oder DE, etc ... ??

Denke die CE wird in allen Ländern gleich sein. Außer in manchen Fällen der Titel (wie bei The Exorcist / Der Exorzist). Im Moment habe ich noch UK bei amazon.co.uk und DE bei amazon.de in der Vorbestellung. Denke wir werden ein neues Steelbook bekommen, da es ja CE sind.

• Like 10

vor 2 Stunden schrieb swish:

Evtl ein neues Twister Steel??

IMG_6354.jpeg

....bei Zavvi 53 € die spinnen die Briten😳😵 ( du nicht Basilikumchen 😘)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Da wo englische oder Deutsche Titel drauf und sie am billigsten sind .🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

L4X2SVOTYJHNBJA24KD4N3BZYE.jpg?auth=a4ea

I've been watching the last trailer for ‘Alien Romulus’ and I'm a bit disappointed.

I'm going to go see it, sure, I'm a fan of the saga, but... to do something we've already seen... doesn't really excite me.

The trailer looks like a typical horror movie set in a studio where they used to shoot Alien. 

Change the bug for a maniacal neighbour and you get something the same.

And I'm surprised, because Fede Álvarez does good things, but the logical choice was to do something more than that. 

Mostly because he already did that - he already imitated it - in ‘Life’.

Without at least a bit of plot development at this point it's going to be more of the same, and it's not going to do well. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to be wrong!

Alien has to be something more than that. Something more than ‘just another one’.

By the way, I hope you had a good day!

Good night. 😴

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 8

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Casiusco:

L4X2SVOTYJHNBJA24KD4N3BZYE.jpg?auth=a4ea

I've been watching the last trailer for ‘Alien Romulus’ and I'm a bit disappointed.

I'm going to go see it, sure, I'm a fan of the saga, but... to do something we've already seen... doesn't really excite me.

The trailer looks like a typical horror movie set in a studio where they used to shoot Alien. 

Change the bug for a maniacal neighbour and you get something the same.

And I'm surprised, because Fede Álvarez does good things, but the logical choice was to do something more than that. 

Mostly because he already did that - he already imitated it - in ‘Life’.

Without at least a bit of plot development at this point it's going to be more of the same, and it's not going to do well. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to be wrong!

Alien has to be something more than that. Something more than ‘just another one’.

By the way, I hope you had a good day!

Good night. 😴

Isn't it like that with every movie?
Whether it's a remake, reboot or something else, at some point you've seen it somewhere before and you either like it or you don't.
Alvarez has already said in advance that he's borrowing from the other parts.
I liked the latest trailer.

• Like 6

Awards