IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

Just now, swish said:

Yeah we will see once they have finished the edition, should had be in september 😂 if they allocation still the same they could fill the open spot if they will otherwise i will looking on the bay if some european user sell it.

ask a stupid question you have tried PM @Masterblaster to see if he can help you???

like before any of it ships out he could get shipped straight to instead????

could save him costs getting shipped to america instead as well.

basil 👍

• Like 8

• Replies 106.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Basil:

ask a stupid question you have tried PM @Masterblaster to see if he can help you???

like before any of it ships out he could get shipped straight to instead????

could save him costs getting shipped to america instead as well.

basil 👍

I already asket in the release and gb thread if they may restart or replace the open spot and they always denied it

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

well thats bloody stupid, unless those original where never ordered but i bet they have been, john usually sells them on at a profit but each to there own 👍

i presume cinemuseum has not made these yet like dispatched i know there ffffing slow xD 

Sloth Dmv GIF

basil xD 

By the time CM releases Batman & Batman Returns, WeET could have already announced and released their versions and made quite a bit of money.

It seems people are lukewarm on the Man of Steel edition.

They could've spent their time and resources elsewhere.

• Like 10

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

By the time CM releases Batman & Batman Returns, WeET could have already announced and released their versions and made quite a bit of money.

You may try to message WeET about it 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

well i decided if i have a film i aint buying it again, it would have to be amazingly special and weet def have NOT done that this time. it is there weakest release yet. 

and just releasing it because all they can get is not the answer either sure fire way of pissing collectors off.

i buy whats quality and what i need not also another million again spidermans either 🙄

one good thing with that decision, it save me money and shelf space and wont have 5 copies of the same film 👍

Happy Two Thumbs Up GIF by ConEquip Parts

basil 👍

• Like 10

vor 49 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Guten Morgen zusammen !

Na dan haben unsere deutschen Kicker ja gestern schwer einen auf "Heimscheisser" gemacht.  😂 Oje wie peinlich.

Was ein Glück, dass ich die Zeit besser genutzt und "Yellowstone" geschaut habe. 😇

Yellowstone und seine Ableger, sind tolle Serien zum schauen. Leider müssen wir ja, wegen dem Streik, bis nächstes Jahr warten für Part 2 von Staffel 5

• Like 10

Awards

8 minutes ago, raylight said:

Great, my Oppenheimer was just delivered. 👍 😊

just seen mine delivered on my ring camera by postie, it be waiting on matt when i get in.

btw seen photos of it already online its flat matte with debossed title and the title inside is gloss.

its looking like when i get my garage sorted out, this will be first going into my gloss spraying booth😁

time for next level sh1t 😁

Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8