Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, pluto57 said:

So...habe mein Versprechen eingelöst und noch ein WW84 FS geordert, zusätzlich zu meinem OC....

@DodgyDaveHopefully we will see some "community spirit" before I dig too deeply into the sheets. 

Ist davon wohl auszugehen, dass gerade bei HDZ erneut Editionen übrig sein werden. Dann wäre es wünschenswert, wie DD gesagt hat, an den "community spirit" zu appellieren und nicht wieder eine Art Zwangsmechanismus zu etablieren. "Gemeinschaftlicher Geist" entsteht nur aus freiem Willen heraus, ein indirekter Zwang steht dem nicht nur entgegen, sondern wird diesen über kurz oder lang zunichte machen.

You are quite correct. It is the "community spirit" that I am trying to invoke/appeal to, rather than "force" members to do something. 

But if not enough members come forward, then some will have to be "asked nicely". ;)

I haven't looked at the GB again today yet, but thank you for "stepping up" and thank you to the others that have too. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Danke für das Feedback bezüglich Wonder Women. Normalerweise soll niemand gezwungen werden, eine Edition zu nehmen, die er nicht haben möchte. Ich denke aber, in manchen Fällen lässt es sich nicht vermeiden und dann appelieren wir als erstes daran, dass Mitglieder ein wenig "Community Spirit" zeigen. Optimal wäre es natürlich, im Vorfeld alle Bedingungen anzukündigen. Leider werden die Probleme oft erst später klar. WW84 ist jetzt eine Premiere, abgesehen von unseren FAC GBs wo ich vor kurzem Top Gun mit Ralph verbunden habe. War zwar auch erst später, fand es aber okay, dass man einen nicht hotten Titel nimmt, um den seltenen zu bekommen.

Ich bin der Meinung, dass wenn man schon viele tolle Edition über MP bekommen hat, die man sonst nur schwer bekommen hätte, man auch mal etwas extra nehmen kann. Ist ja kein Ding, so eine Edition dann später einfach zu verkaufen, wenn man sie wirklich nicht braucht.

I Am Legend & Unforgiven sind seltener und Mitglieder, die die im Moment secured haben, sollten mal schauen, ob man nicht noch einen WW84 FS nehmen kann. Wenn man den FS schon requested hat, ist ein 2ter bestimmt nicht notwendig. Ich weiß nicht wie Dave vorgeht, wenn nicht genug Leute einfach aus Hilfsbereitschaft in den GB für den FS springen und wer dann seine andere Editon verlieren könnte. Kann mir auch gut vorstellen, dass er es sich sehr genau merkt, wer hilft.

@TheDavoser ich glaube nicht, dass Mitglieder, die bei den anderen 2 GBs raus sind, durch einen Request bei WW84 dann auch die anderen kriegen. Wenn ich was anderes höre, sage ich Bescheid.

Danke an den Support aus dem deutschen Bereich (irgendwie scheint ihr die Einzigen zu sein, die "Community Spirit" haben).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Thanks for the feedback on Wonder Women. Normally nobody should be forced to take an edition they don't want. But I think that in some cases it cannot be avoided and then the first thing we do is appeal that members show a little "community spirit". It would of course be optimal to announce all conditions in advance. Unfortunately, the problems often don't become clear until later. WW84 is now a first apart from our FAC GBs where I recently linked Top Gun with Ralph. It wasn't until later, too, but thought it was okay that you take a title that is not hot to get the rare one.

I am of the opinion that if you have already received many great editions via MP that would otherwise have been difficult to get, you can also take something extra. It's not a thing to simply sell an edition like this later when you really don't need it.

I Am Legend & Unforgiven are rarer and members who have them secured at the moment should see if they can take another WW84 FS. If you have already requested the FS, a second is definitely not necessary. I don't know how Dave works if not enough people just jump into the UK for the FS out of willingness to help and who then could lose his other editon. I can also well imagine that he remembers exactly who is helping.

@TheDavoserI don't think that members who are out of the other 2 GB can get the others through a request from WW84. If I hear something else, I'll let you know.

Thanks to the support from the German area (somehow you seem to be the only ones who have "community spirit").

I would be more than happy to support John/MP, but I'm afraid finances don't currently permit themselves for me to purchase an extra edition at the moment.

And I'm sure there are a few others in a similar boat who want to support this community, but are currently unable to. 

• Like 8

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

I would be more than happy to support John/MP, but I'm afraid finances don't currently permit themselves for me to purchase an extra edition at the moment.

And I'm sure there are a few others in a similar boat who want to support this community, but are currently unable to. 

yep, just spent $ 460 on sale

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Absolutely understandable 👌.

13 minutes ago, swish said:

So nils @extantsrevenge die leute sind am warten

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

kommt nun was von WeEt? Du weisst was passiert wenn du was teasert aber nicht lieferst

Michael Myers Knife GIF by Halloween

Hatt doch schon gestanden, dass es nichts wird 😥

Sorry Michael Caine GIF

Baby Reaction GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 8