Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 3 Stunden schrieb bl4ck5t3r:

Was wohl die Blufans Mistory Blindboxen sein werden 🤔

Auf jeden Fall eine Sache, die ich nicht unterstütze.

Ich latsche ja auch nicht mit verbundenen Augen zum nächsten Schneider und kauf mir ne Überraschungshose für 200 Öcken.

War für mich bei Zavvi einst schon kein Thema und isses jetzt auch nicht.

Sachen gibts.

• Like 10

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Auf jeden Fall eine Sache, die ich nicht unterstütze.

Ich latsche ja auch nicht mit verbundenen Augen zum nächsten Schneider und kauf mir ne Überraschungshose für 200 Öcken.

War für mich bei Zavvi einst schon kein Thema und isses jetzt auch nicht.

Sachen gibts.

jaaa - am ende ist die hose von schlechter qualität

image.png.e847b63b8cf01a53abf68d96d44ddad9.png

• Haha 9

19 minutes ago, Basil said:

Regards blufans mystery blind box, I personally think it's something that's been flogged to death by sound of it. Even if wea

I get build up the excitement up by all means but the cynic in me makes me think.

They then think we are late getting this one out how can we definitely sell out?

I know let's make it can a blind box then no one can complain.

Not trying to put a damper on things here either but it's not for me 👍

And as others have said lotr is fairly safe bet and released by alot

Also back to future but late for that anniversary last year by along way Now

But good luck to those that want it 👍

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

Basil 👍👍👍

Yeah you are you trouble maker

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Turned on Prime Video last night. Suddenly a message pops up that Amazon is now advertising

what-nani.gif

But you can also book Add Free for €2.99 per month to continue watching the Prime content as always 😅 .

I hadn't heard of it before (I'd probably known about it since the end of '23) and yesterday was the first day of this new crap 😤.

But I definitely don't watch advertising, I haven't for 25 years, so I've never looked at any of the Freevee content on Amazon.

Since Amazon really offers a lot of series and films that I want to watch, I immediately took the Add Free. 35.88 extra per year, you can still handle that. Even with the normal Prime fees, Amazon is always not at a tolerable level, in my opinion.

Nevertheless, the development of prices for streaming is not nice, I'm already wondering whether Disney is still worth it.

Nothing more than legal hustling. They got me also, because I be damn if I spend any time watching advertisements. I use the membership a lot, but Amazon is starting to push it to far. Their membership is already overpriced in my opinion. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah you are you trouble maker

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

😂

sorry but days of cash extraction of my pocket are over for now. even if by blufans much as i love them xD 

i havent got it ,simple as that my friend. goto pay that mortgage every month and put food on the table

still out of work while the eye heals, i look like mike tyson with the eye at the moment, im not pretty atmxD 

anyway im far from trouble, im happy go lucky usually as you know 👍

i did wish others that do want it good luck and fair play to them if they want it 👍

and i know you spend your hard earned money on it edward, in fact i expect your name to be in the top ten of the group buy list xD 

and i will have that checked out your man of your word edward ( i have my spys) xD 

Happy Party GIF

so i expect to hear you are doing this now xD 

Throw It Up 2 Chainz GIF by Apple Music

all the best my friend

basil 👍👍👍

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Nothing more than legal hustling. They got me also, because I be damn if I spend any time watching advertisements. I use the membership a lot, but Amazon is starting to push it to far. Their membership is already overpriced in my opinion. 

The regular Membership charge is lower here. 89,90 compared to the yearly US fee of 139,-. So we have it a bit better still. I use amazon Prime a lot, the yearly fees pays itself with the shipping saved. BUt you really have to keep an eye on all these costs, because everyone seems to want to charge more and more 😪

• Like 6

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

The regular Membership charge is lower here. 89,90 compared to the yearly US fee of 139,-. So we have it a bit better still. I use amazon Prime a lot, the yearly fees pays itself with the shipping saved. BUt you really have to keep an eye on all these costs, because everyone seems to want to charge more and more 😪

so does this mean bin the disney which sounds like your not happy with from comment earlier?

and use that money to pay for the extra for amazon and others you do like ad free?

basil 👍

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

sorry but days of cash extraction of my pocket are over for now. even if by blufans much as i love them xD 

i havent got it ,simple as that my friend. goto pay that mortgage every month and put food on the table

still out of work while the eye heals, i look like mike tyson with the eye at the moment, im not pretty atmxD 

anyway im far from trouble, im happy go lucky usually as you know 👍

i did wish others that do want it good luck and fair play to them if they want it 👍

and i know you spend your hard earned money on it edward, in fact i expect your name to be in the top ten of the group buy list xD 

and i will have that checked out your man of your word edward ( i have my spys) xD 

Happy Party GIF

so i expect to hear you are doing this now xD 

Throw It Up 2 Chainz GIF by Apple Music

all the best my friend

basil 👍👍👍

Naw I’m not gambling on this one.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

I don't want to be disappointed.

• Like 7

Collectong hat heute Spider-man: Far From Home versandt. Blue Beetle soll wegen des Chinese New Year ab dem 16.02. folgen, so die Info per Mail.....

Dear Customers,

We wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year.

Our packing team is finishing up the Far From Home Steelbook pre-order right now and waiting for the Blue Beetle shipment to arrive. However, due to the Chinese New Year holidays, our distributor won't be able to deliver the products until next week. 

Our goal is to begin shipping from 16th of February and we hope to finish all shipments in 1 week.

Thank you very much for your understanding and we apologise for the delay in shipment.

Best regards,
Collectong 

Einen schönen Dienstag allerseits!
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477yqgfvzmfj96vovjjb
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Na ja wegen Blufans ... ich denke Blufans kann nur im Rahmen seiner Lizenzen arbeiten und aktuell habe ich das Gefühl, die haben nur Warner als Lizenzpartner.

So und jetzt kann man spekulieren, eine Trilogie von Warner.

giphy.gif

... so jetzt könnt ihr spekulieren !! 🤣

ich sag mal,Batman,für mich easy pass,kaufe nicht die Katze im S..k

grbeln.gif.0c429fa75859776a3ebeb875d85caa85.gif

• Like 3

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

Ich war immer großer Fan von HDzeta, aber langsam ist bei mir auch Blufans im kommen..... Wobei ich immer noch auf FAC stehe, wenn denn mal was erscheint. Aber dann ist es spitze! 

Auch wenn ich um Filmarena einen großen bogen mache, finde ich die XL Editionen echt stark. Was mich wiederum abtörnt, sind die WWA Steelbook für den Preis.

Edited by Blu Magic Ray
  • Like 6

"Aliens", "The Abyss" und "True Lies" ab 26.04. auf Ultra HD Blu-ray + "Titanic" im Mai als 4K-Sonderedition

Titanic_1997_Galerie_Limited_Collectors_Edition.jpg

Ab 3. Mai 2024 im Kaufhandel erhältlich:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/movie/detail/-/art/titanic/hnum/11754917/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ab 26. April 2024 auf Ultra HD Blu-ray:

aliens---die-rueckkehr-4k---kinofassung---special-edition-version-4k-uhd---blu-ray-vorab_klein.jpgAliens

the-abyss-1989-4k---kinofassung---special-edition-version-4k-uhd---blu-ray-vorab_klein.jpgThe Abyss

true-lies---wahre-luegen-4k-4k-uhd---blu-ray-vorab3_klein.jpgTrue Lies

Für die USA by Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CSZC9GLJ?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CSZBDD8L?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CSZD4N61?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2