IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌥️ 🥶  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Thief GIF

9%
Partly sunny

RealFeel®38°

RealFeel Shade™38°

Max UV Index2 Low

WindSE 7 mph

“weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning”❣️🙏

image.gif.a0fe35855d493258c4e6e01235defd38.gif

• Like 12

• Replies 106.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Würde euch gerne welche geben, wäre sicherlich schöner als der bisherige Tag 🤬. Meinen Eltern wurde das Auto in der Nacht direkt von der Auffahrt gestohlen 🤬.

Bin eigentlich die ganze Zeit nur am abkotzen 🤬

So sorry to hear about your parents car being stolen (such evil bast@#$% 😡 they are everywhere)…

I hope you are able to track down their car, maybe Police can/will help! 🙏 

• Like 10

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, raylight said:

Oha, was ein Schei*** ! 😡

Irgendeine Möglichkeit des Trackings ? GPS ? Erste Indizien ?

Mein Vater hat die Mercedes Me App und da konnten wir sehen, das es kurz vor 1:00 Uhr passiert sein muss. Die App zeigte an, das es da gestartet wurde, außerdem wurden 1 Fenster und 2 Türen als offen angezeigt. Es ist dann wohl ca. hundert Meter gefahren, dann war Schluss mit der Info (entweder auf einen Transporter verladen oder alles deaktiviert). Die Penner haben dann auch das Tor angefahren, ein Stück vom Auto lag in der Einfahrt.

Bei Mercedes hatten sie versucht das Auto zu Tracken, es war aber alles deaktiviert. Polizei war natürlich da. Etwas deprimierend, wenn man hört, dass die Diebe wohl einfach irgendwo mit einem Laptop stehen und die Signale vom Schlüssel kopieren, oder so.

• Sad 17

vor 37 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Mein Vater hat die Mercedes Me App und da konnten wir sehen, das es kurz vor 1:00 Uhr passiert sein muss. Die App zeigte an, das es da gestartet wurde, außerdem wurden 1 Fenster und 2 Türen als offen angezeigt. Es ist dann wohl ca. hundert Meter gefahren, dann war Schluss mit der Info (entweder auf einen Transporter verladen oder alles deaktiviert). Die Penner haben dann auch das Tor angefahren, ein Stück vom Auto lag in der Einfahrt.

Bei Mercedes hatten sie versucht das Auto zu Tracken, es war aber alles deaktiviert. Polizei war natürlich da. Etwas deprimierend, wenn man hört, dass die Diebe wohl einfach irgendwo mit einem Laptop stehen und die Signale vom Schlüssel kopieren, oder so.

Oh Mann, Nils, das tut mir echt leid! So eine Sch...., da fängt das neue Jahr schon gut an... 🤬

• Like 13

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

My father has the Mercedes Me app and we could see that it must have happened shortly before 1:00 a.m. The app showed that it was started there, and 1 window and 2 doors were shown as open. It then probably drove about a hundred meters before the information was over (either loaded onto a transporter or everything was deactivated). The bums then hit the gate and a piece of the car was in the driveway.

At Mercedes they tried to track the car, but everything was deactivated. Of course the police were there. It's a bit depressing when you hear that the thieves are probably just standing somewhere with a laptop and copying the signals from the key or something.

Sadly that sounds like pros

May have even been watching a while targeting it all, you never know

My keys are kept in a little bag like a Faraday cage stops all signals 

Has wire net in it cuts all dead can't copy radio codes from key to car, alot of keys send them out all the time.

Pros just use lappy copy the code then transmit back to car with same lappy 

you can get key bags off ebay few quid normally 

And spare is one too is bagged as well

Only takes 30 seconds when get in to put in the bag👍👍👍

17044613619728048455081410584687.thumb.jpg.efc6366da02cdecc0b7cc310797dee2c.jpg

17044614080707173388754510565333.thumb.jpg.9a5d57a1f4c94f442af5e416fa3a7418.jpg

The only thing that would worry me is when your parents get new car will they try for that one in a short while?

My uncle had house burglary years ago came in cleaned out house then waited 6 months and came back hit it all again After it all replaced 

After that he completely beefed up security floodlights all around house burglar alarm 

Garden gates heavy duty locks that's how they got in side fence gate to do it At rear.

After all that he was clear rest of his life

Basically made it such a pain they went elsewhere for easier targets.

All the best

Paul 👍

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1