IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

Gerade eben schrieb raylight:

Nur mal so in die Runde gefragt, wegen Black Friday.

Es sind heute grob gesagt keine neuen Angebote hinzugekommen oder hat der kleine Minion Tomaten auf den Augen ?

Nee, oder ich hab die gleichen Tomaten...😅 ziemlich enttäuschend... fast nichts von meiner Liste wurde rabattiert....

Na ja, Geld gespart für kommende Käufe...😂

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

• Replies 106.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Warner Bros Beetle GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Gestern angeschaut zwecks OC-Kaufenentscheidung.

Nun, was soll ich sagen? Mix aus Spider-Man, Iron-Man und'n büschen Venom is auch noch im Kopf, nur halt alles alberner.

DC ist für meinen Geschmack leider, leider zum Wermutstropfen geworden. War doch DC für mich früher immer ein sehr geschätztes Pendant zu Marvel, da düsterer und ernster - zwei Superhelden-Universen für zwei unterschiedliche Stimmungen quasi.

Seit Aquaman (ging noch) über Shazam bis hin zu Blue Beetle habe ich nun den starken Eindruck, man wolle Marvel (mit kontinuierlich sich steigerndem Albernheits-Niveau) nacheifern, um höhere Umsätze machen zu können, was in meinen Augen kräftig in die Hose geht. Ich brauche nicht zwei Witzige-Helden-Universen. Ich hätte gerne ein witziges und ein ernstes, düsteres.

Komik und Albernheit steht DC einfach nicht.

Die Kür des Disaster ist nun ein sprichwörtlich furzendes Beetle-Mobil (es furzt wirklich!), was mich fast zum Abschalten des Films gebracht hat.

Wirklich schade um einen für meinen Geschmack effekttechnisch echt klasse designten Blue-Beetle - und auch mit Maridueña als Jaime Reyes kann ich wirklich was anfangen.

Leider versaubeutelt mir die (versuchte) Komik und hierdurch Albernheit zu einem Großteil den Film.

Fazit - vorerst kein OC und kein Slip, da ich denke, man bekommt die OCs später wesentlich erschwinglicher in der Bucht oder den Kleinanzeigen.

Immerhin sind wir bei Manta-OCs mit Disc aktuell bei 280 Dollar Gesamtpreis - und das ist es den Film (leider) nicht wert.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cornbuster said:

Warner Bros Beetle GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Looked at it yesterday to make an OC purchase decision.

Well, what can I say? Mix of Spider-Man, Iron-Man and a bunch of Venom is still in my head, just everything is sillier.

Unfortunately, unfortunately, DC has become a downer for my taste. For me, DC was always a very valued counterpart to Marvel, because it was darker and more serious - two superhero universes for two different moods, so to speak.

Since Aquaman (was still going on) to Shazam and Blue Beetle, I now have the strong impression that they want to emulate Marvel (with a continually increasing level of silliness) in order to be able to make higher sales, which in my opinion is a big failure . I don't need two funny hero universes. I would like a funny one and a serious, dark one.

Comedy and silliness just don't suit DC.

The disaster's freestyle is now a proverbial farting Beetle-mobile (it really farts!), which almost made me turn off the film.

It's really a shame for a Blue Beetle that is really well designed in terms of effects for my taste - and I can also really relate to Maridueña as Jaime Reyes.

Unfortunately, the (attempted) comedy and therefore silliness spoiled a large part of the film for me.

Conclusion - no OC and no panties for now, as I think you can get the OCs much more affordably later in the bay or the classifieds.

After all, the total price for Manta OCs with discs is currently $280 - and that's (unfortunately) not worth the film.

cheers @Cornbuster just saved my pocket from a bullet there 👍

Thank U GIF

• Like 8

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Gentleman:

Nee, oder ich hab die gleichen Tomaten...😅 ziemlich enttäuschend... fast nichts von meiner Liste wurde rabattiert....

Na ja, Geld gespart für kommende Käufe...😂

vor 2 Stunden schrieb raylight:

Nur mal so in die Runde gefragt, wegen Black Friday.

Es sind heute grob gesagt keine neuen Angebote hinzugekommen oder hat der kleine Minion Tomaten auf den Augen ?

Ich geb zur Zeit nur Geld für Pflanzen, da gibt es richtig viele gute Angebote 

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Basil said:

by the way if anyone is looking for something NEW, EXCITING, IMAGINATION????

do not look in zavvi section there is another load of BATMAN pop art on some and not on others zavvi is def flogging that dead horse again xDxDxD 

south park beat a dead horse GIF

personally think pop art is dreadful but thats me 👍

Basil xD 

It makes sense.

Those are some of the shi*ttest steelbooks out there.

They probably have heaps of them in stock and want to get rid of them.

If you want your releases to sell out, release some actual good stuff.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I have been warning you all for days and HE saved you?

You must be a christian too, listening / adhearing to only one pope and master😄

Wear Space: Moderne Scheuklappen fürs Büro

no you all saved me to be fair swish yourself and anyone else im forgetting 👍

the reason i said holger he saw it the newest and left a very detailed description which i can see why now that was all.

the idea of directors trying to be comical wrecks films, that all started with gotg and ever since then because the first was popular they been trying to force feed that down your throat and tbh that just does not work its either good or script writers have had a broom shoved so far up there ass to do the comic angle its just trying to hard. shazam i liked but hey i like shazam and the family theme but im sucker for family bits.

i hope that has cleared it up and we can hug again xD 

Season 8 Rick GIF by The Walking Dead

basil xDxDxD 

• Like 10