ย 

ย 

3C651167-8E7E-4B3D-8CCD-D5A53C31FCF5.jpeg

062807CA-FD81-4DFC-8F6E-D8270DD7D7EA.jpeg

5062FDB5-A2D7-49FC-8B71-266F86F205FA.jpeg

99086748-CCB9-429F-874A-19842C651B13.jpeg

ย 

...is schon eine schรถne Schatulle + Inhalt! Finde ich... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

Klar! Teuer... Aber! Auch irgendwo richtig fett & schick! Leute die sich nich so auskennen! Wissen ja oft nicht das im FS & LS noch ein Steel ist usw.

Hab ich schon oft gehรถrt! Und da ist ein Film drin? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคฃ Ja!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wie auch die Batman Geschichte! Schon eine fette Sache das Ganze!

Irgendwann mal! โ˜บ๏ธ Oder vielleicht mein Secret Santa! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ @Cornbuster ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anderes Thema: auch Film ganz klar! Habe vor kurzem ein Film geschaut kam raus im Mediabook & als Hartbox! Darauf enthalten ein Interview von einem der Darsteller

das war wirklich mega Interessant! Und auch ua. bei der 6-Disc Leon Mediabook Edition was da so an Bonus drauf ist! ๐Ÿ‘Œ Ich find so etwas immer geil!

Bei der Fliege gibt es sogar ein Spiel auf der Blu-ray Disc... Auch mega...ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 9

• Replies 105.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

๐Ÿฅค๐ŸŽฌย ๐Ÿค ย ๐Ÿดย ๐Ÿชย ๐ŸฉTopย ofย theย dayย toย ya,ย goingย toย beย โ›…ย ๐ŸŒฌย hereย myย friendsโ€ฆย goodย dayย there,ย Veumย hereโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ย :)ย ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

ย 

Clint Eastwood Smoking GIF by GritTV

5%
Breezy and very warm with sunshine and some clouds

RealFeelยฎ76ยฐ

RealFeel Shadeโ„ข75ยฐ

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindS 13 mph

• Like 14

well update had meeting its look like its pretty much a done deal ill be going whether like it or not, workshop needs to earn 3 times amount it has done this year to make profit and the units i do, parts are dying off. so basically no hope at all really

ย 

decision still not fully made as is in "consultation" process (legal bit)

i also asked question will be going immediately once decision is made and was told dont see point of making you work notice period if i can help it.

so that be only bonus by look of it think ill be out in next two weeks if he keeps his word.

ย 

just a really crap time of year to be unemployedย 

but at least i have bit more of an idea now all very sad and depressing thoughย ย 

ย 

and thanks to everyone for the kind words its does really help me alotย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

• Sad 15

16 minutes ago, Basil said:

well update had meeting its look like its pretty much a done deal ill be going whether like it or not, workshop needs to earn 3 times amount it has done this year to make profit and the units i do, parts are dying off. so basically no hope at all really

ย 

decision still not fully made as is in "consultation" process (legal bit)

i also asked question will be going immediately once decision is made and was told dont see point of making you work notice period if i can help it.

so that be only bonus by look of it think ill be out in next two weeks if he keeps his word.

ย 

just a really crap time of year to be unemployedย 

but at least i have bit more of an idea now all very sad and depressing thoughย ย 

ย 

and thanks to everyone for the kind words its does really help me alotย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

basilย ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

@Basilย Paul do you have any other employment opportunities elsewhere now or in the near future my friend? ๐Ÿค”ย 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Veum said:

ย 

@Basilย Paul do you have any other employment opportunities elsewhere now or in the near future my friend? ๐Ÿค”ย 

ย 

i will be looking for work when im let go but i need a confirmed date to do that, currently here in uk the only work is temporary seasonal retail christmas work if lucky at best.

with me having no retail experience in a shop, so that sort of kills that unfortunately.

the uk is in the start of a massive recession coming it will hit fully in the new year its just people have not realised it yet.

jobs in aircon and manufacturing, construction have been alot of lay offs all round for many many reasons in last couple of months

so no its not good and probably worse time of year had this back end of august i would have stood a much better chance than now.

currently having looked around there is nothing for me at the momentย ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Sad 15

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…

Guten Morgen

ย 

f089eae6fd730b85594251e4c12cfa5c.jpg

ย 

Sorry to hear that the conversation did not turn out positive @Basil. I'm crossing my fingers that you will be able to find something new that fits your skillset as fast as possible after the current chapter is closed. It is indeed bad timing with christmas around the corner. I wish you nothing but the best and hope that the next year will be a great one for you, you certainly deserve it, especially after all the stuff that happened in this one. Don't lose yourself in negative thoughts.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Right now semi awake good morning everyoneย 

Thanks nils for you kind words and thoughts it is appreciated my friend๐Ÿ‘

Personally just now want to try move forward get out of here fast as possible and find the next job

Either way it's dead here now as you say try dust myself down and onto next chapter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

ย 

@Cornbusterย holger I hope you're kicking the covid out you quickly too my friend ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 

All best

Paul ๐Ÿ‘ย 

• Like 18