• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

pretty-tired-forrest-gump.gif

after this ordeal 🤣

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

i do wonder how long nils keep this up?

maybe a year that be an mp record xD 

keep going holger you break him down eventually, only other way is straight to john who controls the controls.

maybe this is why nils is saying (as in he cant do it himself)

Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

Am 2.3.2023 um 12:44 schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Apropos tun ... war nicht mal ein Psycho-Treffen geplant?? ... glaube mal irgendwas gelesen zu haben, hier im Forum ... 

Consider True Crime GIF by Dateline NBC

Am 2.3.2023 um 12:54 schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

schon,passiert aber nix

hmmmmmh.gif

Am 2.3.2023 um 12:58 schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Tom Cruise What GIF

... verstehe nicht .. ??

Am 2.3.2023 um 13:00 schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

hab das mal angeschnitten,passiert aber nix

Am 2.3.2023 um 13:02 schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

Go Ahead Yes GIF

😉

...Aber! Nich lachen 🤭 wenn ihr Mich das erste Mal seht... 😀😁😄🤣

christmas selfies GIF

• Haha 14

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Basil:

morning all i would say good but its not, was in hospital all day yesterday sent by the docs immediately 🙄

now i have been diagnosed with a new condition, luckily managed to get out of hospital just in time last night.

and my wife was in bits she wasn't allowed on ward where i was because covid safety, she thought she was going to loose me.

and i goto stick myself with a needle every day from now on forever😢😢😢

jurassic park deal with it GIFFrustrated Austin Powers GIF

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney PixarGo Away No GIF by phlywheel

Raining African Cats GIF by Nat Geo Wild

there are times you think life is against you, my poor wife

basil 😭

That's really crap with those Covid rules. We knew people where the husband died in the hospital and the wife was no longer allowed to see him. That's not possible at all! I can well understand your wife's fear.

But you know: everything will be all right in the end. And if it is not good, then it is not yet the end! 😁 All the best to you!

200.gif

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

🥤 🎬 Top of the day to ya, going to be  🌧️💨  here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Spoiler

...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE TONIGHT... * WHAT...Flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues to be possible. * WHERE...Portions of central Indiana, south central Indiana, southeast Indiana, southwest Indiana and west central Indiana, including the following counties, in central Indiana, Bartholomew, Decatur, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Morgan, Rush and Shelby. In south central Indiana, Brown, Jackson, Lawrence and Monroe. In southeast Indiana, Jennings. In southwest Indiana, Daviess, Greene, Knox, Martin and Sullivan. In west central Indiana, Clay, Owen, Parke, Putnam, Vermillion and Vigo. * WHEN...Through late tonight. * IMPACTS...Excessive runoff may result in flooding of rivers, creeks, streams, and other low-lying and flood-prone locations. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS... - Moderate to at times heavy rain will overspread much of Central Indiana today. Rainfall totals of 2 to 3 inches are currently forecast for the region. Locally higher amounts are possible. This amount of rain may cause flooding of low water crossings, creeks, and streams. - http://www.weather.gov/safety/floodPRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible Flood Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take action should flooding develop.

Spoiler

...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 10 PM EST THIS EVENING... * WHAT...Northeast winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected. * WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central, south central, southeast, southwest and west central Indiana. * WHEN...From 10 AM this morning to 10 PM EST this evening. * IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result .PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.

• Like 10
  • Sad 5

3 hours ago, Basil said:

morning all i would say good but its not, was in hospital all day yesterday sent by the docs immediately 🙄

now i have been diagnosed with a new condition, luckily managed to get out of hospital just in time last night.

and my wife was in bits she wasn't allowed on ward where i was because covid safety, she thought she was going to loose me.

basil 😭

Oh no my good friend @Basil Paul I’m so sorry you have to go through this 😢(have you been diagnosed as a diabetic now? 🧐) and a hug for your wife from me 🤗 

Sorry Miss You GIF

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Basil:

basil 😭

I am so sorry to hear this.

All the best to you both.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Veum said:

Oh no my good friend @Basil Paul I’m so sorry you have to go through this 😢(have you been diagnosed as a diabetic now? 🧐) and a hug for your wife from me 🤗 

Sorry Miss You GIF

Yes It Is GIF

diabetic now 😭

count yesterday was 23 on a machine they like 5-6, doc sent me straight to hospital where they pumped me full of fluids not enough in my body.

then after that insulin injection, told i be on it rest of my life they think and set me up with all my own equipment, so machine and needles and insulin etc etc.

this mornings' test' from injection yesterday was 15.5 so heading in right direction.

i still have supply them with a behind sample this is to check whether some organ is working correct inside me, but i managed to muck that up so have to wait to try again.

and to top it all off i goto try work out complete new food eating, (without any help) not seeing diabetic nurse till 15th march now.

and best bit is i be doing my own injection about 5pm on my own for first time into my belly, lets hope that goes ok.

personally sh1tting that.

basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 5

vor 39 Minuten schrieb Basil:

Yes It Is GIF

diabetic now 😭

count yesterday was 23 on a machine they like 5-6, doc sent me straight to hospital where they pumped me full of fluids not enough in my body.

then after that insulin injection, told i be on it rest of my life they think and set me up with all my own equipment, so machine and needles and insulin etc etc.

this mornings' test' from injection yesterday was 15.5 so heading in right direction.

i still have supply them with a behind sample this is to check whether some organ is working correct inside me, but i managed to muck that up so have to wait to try again.

and to top it all off i goto try work out complete new food eating, (without any help) not seeing diabetic nurse till 15th march now.

and best bit is i be doing my own injection about 5pm on my own for first time into my belly, lets hope that goes ok.

personally sh1tting that.

basil 👍

@Basil

I also have diabetes, but only slightly in the morning and in the evening a pill and it's fine. move a lot, and what I find difficult, eat little fruit. since this contains too much fructose, only 1 handful of fruit a day, preferably berries. For the little hunger in between I eat carrots, 6 bunches a week. I make my own jam because the one I bought has too much sugar. Honey doesn't exist too sweet. Dry red wine times 1 glass, otherwise prefer whiskey. And sweet coffee tea jam only with birch sugar xylitol. Tastes and sweetens like sugar, but doesn't go through the pancreas.

You can do it Paul   👍, I was shocked at first too, but now I think it's really cool

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Basil said:

basil 😭

Really sorry to hear about that whole ordeal, mate.

Wishing you all the best and sincerely hope that things start to look for up for you and your wife. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1