• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

I tried again, but already unfortunately giving up the +18 option, but now when making the payment, it asks me to select but nothing comes up anywhere to select that option.

I definitely give up, I'm left without Demolition Man, without Centurion... a pity.😭

On the other hand, I shouldn't go into mediabooks either, since it wouldn't hurt to save some🤣

Is there someone here who can help our Spanish friend?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Früher hab ich Foster's gerne getrunken, es war nicht so bitter..... aber jetzt schmeckt es auch nicht mehr 

38 minutes ago, Hecko said:

I used to drink it when was younger, I agree it doesn’t taste that good anymore sadly a lot of things don’t taste the same for me anymore. this is my favourite drink 

I was talking to Helmut about this the other day.

Our most "iconic" beers; VB, Fosters and XXXX Gold are probably the least-liked beers in Australia.

• Like 6

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Gladiator_MV:

😄 ...also ich hab festgestellt... 1/4 Quarter Slip Thema... anstrengend... 😅🤣

1/4 Quarter Slips wie die z.B. Von Blufans, Nova einige KR Steels (wie z.B. das von King Kong 2005) ect.

Wenn man auf Asiatische Zeichen (Schriftzüge) ect. Steht?! So wie ich! 😃

Sehen super aus! Von Zavvi ect. sind auch einige... 👌

Die Marvel Lenti-Steels z.B. werden zwar nicht als 1/4 Slips gelistet, haben aber auch einen 1/4 Slip! 😁😄 (unten offen)...

The Wrestler z.B. Von PA wird als 1/4 Quarter Slip gelistet! Slip ist unten aber nicht offen dafür an den Seiten... 😀😁😄 Also! Eigentlich... J-Card! 😁😄

ric flair GIF

...Aber! Ich liebe die The Wrestler Editionen von PA... 👌👍 Alle! 🙂 Ric Flair Sport GIF by WWE

Von den neuen 4K Marvel Steels z.B. is eigentlich eine J-Card-1/4 Slip Edition! 🤣

200.gif  😄

z.B. Vom Thor Zavvi Steel Erstauflage! is J-Card! Aber eine schön stabile ist das... 😉😀👌 Nich so wie bei unseren DEU Marvel Steels... Die J-Card's... 🙄🤮

@Gladiator_MV Toni, so schaut es aus. Bin mit der Erklärung zu diesem Award deshalb auch nicht wirklich zufrieden, da sie zum Beispiel auch die von dir angesprochenen PA Editionen irgendwie ausschließt, und dat sind aber nunmal sowas von Quarterslip Editionen.

lieben Gruß, Wolfgang

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Toapel said:

@Gladiator_MV Toni, so schaut es aus. Bin mit der Erklärung zu diesem Award deshalb auch nicht wirklich zufrieden, da sie zum Beispiel auch die von dir angesprochenen PA Editionen irgendwie ausschließt, und dat sind aber nunmal sowas von Quarterslip Editionen.

lieben Gruß, Wolfgang

Nein, die Plain kann man benutzen. Hatte doch eine Neue Version gepostet

Definition of a Quarter-Slip for this Award!

All Premium Editions that are named by the retailer as Quarter-Slip are eligible for this award!

Please don't confuse a regular J-Card with a Quarter-Slip. Most Premium Quarter-Slips are covering the back of a Steelbook, and the lower quarter of the front (while also covering the sides in that quarter area). They are open at the bottom, so you could slide them down or up. That is the most common design used on Premium Releases. If you have a regular release that is like that it is also okay to use for this award. See this post a for an example.

There are some alternate Premium Quarter-Slip designs, these are only allowed to use when the edition is officially named Quarter-Slip by the Premium retailer!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

@extantsrevenge ... Hey Nils, ich muss mein "The Batman" (Manta Lab) bezahlen, aber habe bis jetzt keine Info bekommen, wie viel? wohin? etc ... habe ich irgendwas überlesen? 

@Blu Magic Ray https://mediapsychos.com/store/category/20-the-batman/

Edited by Toapel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Noir21:

I tried again, but already unfortunately giving up the +18 option, but now when making the payment, it asks me to select but nothing comes up anywhere to select that option.

I definitely give up, I'm left without Demolition Man, without Centurion... a pity.😭

On the other hand, I shouldn't go into mediabooks either, since it wouldn't hurt to save some🤣

Which Cover would you like to order?

I could order one for you, but it would has to be one, which I haven't bought (because just one per Buyer).

I have bought Cover D - so if yo want this one, I would write him, if it is possible to get two (one for me and one for you).

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Which Cover would you like to order?

I could you order you one, but it would has to be one, which I haven't bought (because just one per Buyer).

I have bought Cover D - so if yo want this one, I would write him, if it is possible to get to (one for me and one for you).

Hi Holger,

Konnte problemlos mehrere Exemplare ordern

• Like 5

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Noir21:

You can order Centurion here...

https://cinestrange-extreme.de/

I think they ship to EU countries. And you can select english as language on their site...

And here the direct link to the Centurion mediabooks...

https://cinestrange-extreme.de/?s=centurion&post_type=product

Edited by Gentleman
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1